Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10

Discus and support Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys, The Game Pass would be great IF something would work. I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/floripaoliver, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10

Hi guys,

The Game Pass would be great IF something would work. I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any solution. Since two days I burn hours and hours for this on my PC.

I tried all I can imagine and all I read in plenty of pages which report the same errors. Inside the Xbox Beta App I click any game to install, i get a pop window to select my HD, after that a couple of seconds until ERROR 0% with the detail 0x0000001 (which helps nobody, so why show the error)

If I try to download the same game in Microsoft Store the blue install button either does not react at all or I get again the option to chose my install HD and after that just NOTHING happens.

For a company like Microsoft this is just so ridiculous and embarrassing! I rather pay in Steam etc. but things actually work! What could be so difficult?

so what I did...

1. updated to last windows possible (2020 update)
    2. reinstalled like 10 times Windows Store and Xbox Beta in all possible combinations via Website and/or the store himself.
    3. Logout/Login with my Game Pass account
    4. Cleaned Microsoft Store and installed via PowerShell (again like 10 times)
    5. Cleaned the Cache
    6. With or without VPN from several places.
    7. Created a new User account with new Admin rights.
    8. Made sure my current user is in Groups (administrator and users)
    9. checked like 100 times that all apps, all possible things, drivers etc. are up to date.
    10. Tried different target HDs
    11. Used wsreset.exe to reset store

What else someone suppose to do to make the Game Pass work?

Maybe somebody has an idea, otherwise I cancel this thing and opt again for things which work, I am really frustrated with this.

Thank you all in advance

submitted by /u/floripaoliver
    [link] [comments]

/u/floripaoliver, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Antarctica. Win User

XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

downloaded the xbox beta app on win 10 store. nothing. downloaded the 3 xbox apps on android. nothing.
  3. PowWow-_- Win User

Microsoft Store not letting me download... (Le microsoft store ne me laisse pas installer)

Sorry about the lack of informartion.

Im not on xbox, im on windows 10 but there was no option for that so I choose xbox and games...

I am using the microsoft store app. What is the xbox beta app and how can I download sea of thieves and other stuff from it.

EDIT: So the xbox beta app worked for me but I still cant download anything from the microsoft store!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass sign in loop.

If you own the xbox game pass download Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft Store and launch games with it
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Beta on Windows 10 LTSC

Hi,

Not only does Win 10 LTSC not get updates very often, it' is also missing the Windows Store.

Game Pass on PC uses the Windows 10 Store to download the games, they don't download and install via the app. No Windows Store, no PC Game Pass compatabilty.

LTSC was designed for mission critical work tasks, not gaming.

You'll need one of the consumer versions of Windows 10 to use Game Pass.
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
Thema:

Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10

1. Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10 - Similar Threads - Beta Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) notification glitched or wa?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) notification glitched or wa?: Last 2 days I get a enforcement notification once I open the app saying my account is suspended. Are these false positives, you trying something out. Did My ezz get banned? (I have no email. Went...
  3. Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests: It works when you click the first time, but if you try again, there is a huge lag. Sometimes it works in the 2th or 3rd time. Can someone else try to reproduce it? Version 2202.12.126 and prior to...
  4. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...
  5. Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  6. In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?

in XboX Insiders
    In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?: And what dv games does xbox support submitted by /u/ConfidentBullfrog142 [link] [comments]
  7. Game Pass Conversion for Beta Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Conversion for Beta Account: I had game pass well over a year ago during the beta phase when the price was $5 per month. I was subscribed for a few months but ended up cancelling the subscription in March 2020, long before...
  8. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  9. I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.

in XboX Insiders
    I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.: All show "unavailable status" and stay there forever. Any workaround? This started after I put Flight Simulator to install on Xbox. Now I have two Flight Simulator items there and also Worms...
  10. Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC: When i installed Xbox game pass beta app on PC (win 10 pro), it shown " look like something went wrong we wernt able to install the app 0x80072F8F " Please help me! [img]...