Xbox being slow

Discus and support Xbox being slow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vodcuuh on all platforms, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Xbox being slow

My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to actually let me sign into my account

:)

vodcuuh on all platforms, Jun 19, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Xbox being slow

Hi, Vodcuuh! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Are there any external storage units plugged into your console?

- Could you tell me exactly what happens when you try to launch a game? Do you get any error codes or messages?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Diani The Otter Win User

Xbox is being really slow

You're not the first, though the dashboard being slow is new. As to getting it fixed. Nothing I think it's a problem on xbox side, you could try to forward your ports
  4. Richiestang78 Win User

Also make sure the firmware is up to date, I remember reading someplace that Asus had bad performance for a while till a firmware update fixed it. Also if you can enable any sort of gaming features on the router
  5. Diani The Otter Win User

Portforward.com will be able to help you with the forwarding. To portforward you put the xbox ip address. I'm not much of a computer tech person so I have no idea but from what I have read distances, play a part in it
  6. MysteriesOfMan Win User

I'm kinda confused about forwarding the ports. For the ip, do I put my pc IP or my xbox IP? Also Im getting 50 down and 10 up on my pc. Why am I getting such slow download speeds on my xbox?
Thema:

Xbox being slow

1. Xbox being slow - Similar Threads - being slow

2. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  3. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  4. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  5. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  6. What is being done about slow download speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is being done about slow download speeds?: There are on-going numerous reports about slow download speeds on the Xbox series S and others. The only response has been the computer generated “try restarting your console”. We have tried that...
  7. How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox one s being really slow: So my xbox one s has recently been running super slow, I've tried everything which is; Factory reset twice, once by keeping the games and once removing them I've clear my cache Hard and soft...
  8. My Xbox one s was being slow and unresponsive so I reset it now it won’t even start up I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s was being slow and unresponsive so I reset it now it won’t even start up I...: My Xbox one s was being slow and unresponsive so I reset it now it won’t even start up I just keep getting the start up error screen b5f0d874-6eb6-4466-a91c-a937ea14a81f
  9. Xbox is being very slow won’t load games or even settings menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is being very slow won’t load games or even settings menu: Wont load games won’t load settings menu won’t read hdmi cable for several minutes when does work it still doesn’t load things 0fb1300e-5faf-40ee-82ff-b3c981a04325
  10. Can the download speed be so fast that the downloads become slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the download speed be so fast that the downloads become slow?: When I test my download speed and connection it’s upwards of 1000Mbps Download and 700 Upload. When I download games it used to be around 200-300Mbps, after setting network settings to automatic...