Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

Discus and support Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LadySayeh, May 10, 2019.

1. LadySayeh
    LadySayeh Guest

Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went wrong. I've tried to google options and haven't gotten anywhere.
    I've power cycled my system, I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app, i moved where it was stored, i soft/factory reset my Xbox...heck i even bought a new box in November....but it still won't load...its just my profile what else can i do...besides deleting everything
    because that would take forever to re-download and I won't do that for just one app that isn't working.

Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC [​IMG]

:)

LadySayeh, May 10, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Im having simular issues, only thing I can suggest is maybe deleting your profile and starting again, having backed up your data so you keep all of your gamerscore and achievements.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LadySayeh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand how it can be frustrating when your profile will not load your avatar so that you may edit it. There is an option to
    edit the avatar through our website. We suggest making a change to your avatar through the link we provided. If you are able to edit the avatar through our website, we recommend
    power cycling your console and loading the Xbox Avatar Editor App. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. EllizDee Win User

Hi LadySayeh,

first time I have heard this one, are you using the "old" avatar of the new one? can you get into the application at all?

I know some of the older items are not compatible with the new avatar frames. If you can get into the app, have you tried to make a new one?

If I get any luck or other suggestions, I will post it here for you, if you manage a fix, could you let me know in here, so if I see it again I can help other.

Xbox Ambassador
  5. ShanedWalker Win User

Avatar Possibly Corrupt, Have to Recreate Every Time.

@WPAK. My profile has corrupted avatar items. I delete them, clear the cache, delete the profile only clear cache again, redownload profile, and after all of that. corrupted avatar items come back and my xbox 360 is slower than ***. Can't play some games
    due to loading boards takes a long time or does not load at all, (World of Tanks). On COD Black Ops boards wont load and kicks me out of the lobby.
  6. Wiles731 Win User

Xbox One "Original Avatar" won't load.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/xbox-one-app-wont-start
    the problem is not with starting. the app starts just fine. it just wont load my original xbox avatar
Thema:

1. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC - Similar Threads - Avatar App wont

2. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  3. Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Avatar app and One Drive: The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app crashes since it only can save to One Drive or...
  4. Xbox avatar app will not load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox avatar app will not load: I can’t get the avatar app to load on my Xbox one, I have uninstalled, reset my Xbox, power cycled you name it I’ve tried it but it still won’t load any help would be appreciated...
  5. Request Feature Xbox Avatar App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Feature Xbox Avatar App: It would be great if we could create videos from the app similar to the photo booth with or without backgrounds. The videos could then be saved to the OneDrive....
  6. Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?: Hi, I just want to know how to change my avatar and take pic for it from the xbox site or app. Also, how to know the last games I bought and redeems from the xbox site....
  7. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.: In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in the app, but not on my profile, where the prop...
  8. Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10: [img] [img] I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this. Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0 (insiders only)...
  9. Xbox App Avatar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Avatar: Hi, for the last few months i have been unable to upload a new picture on my xbox app or computer app. I understand the complications of this due to the pandemic but was hoping by now i would be...
  10. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...