Xbox avatar app will not load

Discus and support Xbox avatar app will not load in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t get the avatar app to load on my Xbox one, I have uninstalled, reset my Xbox, power cycled you name it I’ve tried it but it still won’t load... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheViralRain, Jan 17, 2023.

1. TheViralRain
    TheViralRain Guest

I can’t get the avatar app to load on my Xbox one, I have uninstalled, reset my Xbox, power cycled you name it I’ve tried it but it still won’t load any help would be appreciated

:)

TheViralRain, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Wiles731 Win User

Xbox One "Original Avatar" won't load.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps
    did this with both the new editor app, and the old original avatar app. also tried loading the avatar in the old app, and had no issue. the new one still fails to load the old avatar
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Changing to original avatar

I had this issue too. Here's what I did to fix it: -

1. Make sure that neither avatar app is running in the background. One way to do this is to cold boot/reboot your console.

2. Launch the Xbox Original Avatars app, make a change to your old avatar and save it. All I did is change a piece of clothing. I'm not sure if this step is 100% required, but I'm including it here cos it's part of what I did.

3. Force close the Xbox Original Avatars app. To do this, open the guide, highlight the app, press the menu button, then choose "Quit" from the little menu that pops up. You should notice that next to the avatar's main tile at the top of your home screen
    it now says "Launch" next to the app instead of "Resume", which denotes that it's no longer running in the background.

4. Launch the new Xbox Avatars app and go to the section where you can choose to use your old avatar. It should now load in OK.

I believe this issue occurs because you're using the new Xbox Avatars app while the Xbox Original Avatars app is still running in the background, and that stops the old avatar from loading into the new app for some reason, so all you see is your new avatar
    standing next to a spinning loading circle that never goes away.
  4. sugartj Win User

Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

yes, I think to. Never was able to get to 3rd level something.

On my Xbox 360 I can edit as I want, also the classic avatar app on Xbox One pics up that edited classic avatar.

But on my profile I have an ols version of that avatar, and no way to get Xbox One avatar app to load anything.

Yes, some users experienced the same over last few years, no solution I think.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction)

Did you load up the Insider Hub and Register for the Avatar Preview App?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

Hello LadySayeh,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand how it can be frustrating when your profile will not load your avatar so that you may edit it. There is an option to
    edit the avatar through our website. We suggest making a change to your avatar through the link we provided. If you are able to edit the avatar through our website, we recommend
    power cycling your console and loading the Xbox Avatar Editor App. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox avatar app will not load - Similar Threads - avatar app load

2. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  3. Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Avatar app and One Drive: The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app crashes since it only can save to One Drive or...
  4. Request Feature Xbox Avatar App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Feature Xbox Avatar App: It would be great if we could create videos from the app similar to the photo booth with or without backgrounds. The videos could then be saved to the OneDrive....
  5. Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?: Hi, I just want to know how to change my avatar and take pic for it from the xbox site or app. Also, how to know the last games I bought and redeems from the xbox site....
  6. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.: In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in the app, but not on my profile, where the prop...
  7. Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10: [img] [img] I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this. Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0 (insiders only)...
  8. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  9. Edit avatar app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edit avatar app won't load: When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page. Strangely the old avatar app works though. Anything i can do to fix this? Or is a problem on Microsofts end?...
  10. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC: I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went...