Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

Discus and support Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Dec 24, 2019.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not able to pass the screen that says purchase once I find a item I want. This occured with all purchases I found. I am able to successfully purchase from the Xbox Store on the Xbox itself. The app is showing frames less than 15 at times and upwards of 25. This is the only App this occurs on.

Info:

Xbox One X

Uplink: 30 Mbps Downlink: 12 Mbps

Alpha Skip-Ahead

Search was done with a USB Wired Keyboard and my Official Xbox Wireless Controller.

Multiple products in app tested the same. The item I was looking for was US Marine Dress Blues.

submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Russell Bays Win User

Can't customize avatar

if you're running windows 10, there is an Xbox avatars app in the microsoft app store now, since the "games" app has changed to the "xbox" app which no longer has avatar editing support native. Good luck though, a few people I've seen online, myself included,
    are having issues editing our avatars anywhere, be it on the PC, the xbox system, anywhere.
  3. GaryHugo Win User

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

Me Too Additional Info: Besides my avatar not being able to sign in, I get a diagnostic that "This In App Purchase is no longer available". Microsoft Jigsaw has the same issue. Other Microsoft games (solitaire, minesweeper, ultimate word) seem to login
    just fine and I can login to XBOX directly. I am on the latest Windows 10 on a PC. I have performed a deinstall/install but that did not fix the issue.
  4. Big Tyler 08 Win User

We Couldn't Load Your Avatar *Update*

The service status shows no issues again, and yet the Xbox Avatar Editor App still fails to load my avatar.

Both console and PC.

I give up lol :l I am thoroughly at a loss as what to do. Nothing has worked
  5. Redfire1977 Win User

Xbox Insider Program Avatar Quest

It happened when I opened the Xbox Insider app on September 5. The quest was there but the Avatar app wasn't. I looked in both the Insider content and on the Xbox store and wasn't able to find it. I found the old Avatar app though on the store.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Is it possible to use our own Xbox360 avatars in Xbox360 titles playing on Xbox one?

Hi EricCollard.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

If you'd like to continue using your Xbox 360 avatar, you might wish to visit the Xbox Store on your console and download an app called "Xbox Original Avatars." In that app, you'll be able to find your Xbox 360 avatar and the items you've previously purchased for it.

There is an updated avatar system on the Xbox One, and if you wish to explore that, the app that you would want to look for is called "Xbox Avatar Editor." Just note that the clothing items and props from your 360-era avatar are not compatible with this new avatar system and will not transfer.

Here are some support article links to look at to:

Create a new version avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/customize-gamerpic

Source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-to-xbox/f1fab8e3-2911-4348-ab33-9d28aef5b2f8

Thanks,
    Mauro
Thema:

1. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to... - Similar Threads - Avatar App has

2. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  3. Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Avatar app and One Drive: The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app crashes since it only can save to One Drive or...
  4. Xbox avatar app will not load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox avatar app will not load: I can’t get the avatar app to load on my Xbox one, I have uninstalled, reset my Xbox, power cycled you name it I’ve tried it but it still won’t load any help would be appreciated...
  5. Request Feature Xbox Avatar App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Feature Xbox Avatar App: It would be great if we could create videos from the app similar to the photo booth with or without backgrounds. The videos could then be saved to the OneDrive....
  6. Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?: Hi, I just want to know how to change my avatar and take pic for it from the xbox site or app. Also, how to know the last games I bought and redeems from the xbox site....
  7. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.: In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in the app, but not on my profile, where the prop...
  8. Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10: [img] [img] I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this. Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0 (insiders only)...
  9. Xbox App Avatar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Avatar: Hi, for the last few months i have been unable to upload a new picture on my xbox app or computer app. I understand the complications of this due to the pandemic but was hoping by now i would be...
  10. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avatar xbox app lags