XBox auto sign in fault

Discus and support XBox auto sign in fault in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought MSFS2020 from Steam almost a bit more then a month ago. At the beginning everthing was fine. Then when loading it started to fail loading. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levent Sedef, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Levent Sedef
    Levent Sedef Guest

XBox auto sign in fault

I bought MSFS2020 from Steam almost a bit more then a month ago. At the beginning everthing was fine. Then when loading it started to fail loading. I realized that XBox was not being auto signed in so I changed my Microsoft password, it then accepted but for once . So what I did was I revalidated the MSFS2020 files on Steam and changed my password again but the result was the same and the MSFS 2020 is not working. what is your suggetion to work out this problem simply.

Brgds

:)

Levent Sedef, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

XBox auto sign in fault

3. YoYoHappySingh Win User

Automatic sign-in WITHOUT Kinect?

i keep get noticed as a guest WTF

this is why i want auto sign in its not my fault my beard grows out fast and the kinect can't keep up
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Just before I sleep...

Is this the dude that signed up for a half price auto renewal deal with LIVE then some how forgot to cancel it so the auto renewal kicked in on the card he kept on his account...and somehow..its MS's fault he doesnt monitor his finances better to know what
    is scheduled to be paid or not
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Live subscription

its not Microsoft fault that you never used live, it also states when you sign up that auto renew is enabled.

You could try ringing support but i wouldnt get your hopes up.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

auto sign into gold profile

There should be a setting to auto-sign-in.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button.
    3. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile.
    4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want.
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you
    use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for
    a second profile.
Thema:

XBox auto sign in fault

1. XBox auto sign in fault - Similar Threads - auto sign fault

2. How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app: I've been trying to turn off auto sign ins on my Xbox app but noting has been working. Every time I sign out on the app it signs me right back in without letting me change my details or accounts....
  3. Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account: [img] Every time I open my Minecraft launcher it tries to auto sign in to a locked account showing what's in the image when I try to log in. When I hit next it doesn't do anything and just brings...
  4. prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in: when I try to log into the Prism Launcher for minecraft with this microsoft account, it keeps on giving me this error (I think I inserted an image, but I don't see it in the post creation screen)....
  5. Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft: I want to sign into my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my pc but the Xbox app automatically signs into my Pc's email which is a different Microsoft account so I can't access my other Xbox account...
  6. Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11: on my last pc which was also windows 11 i used a different xbox account than my actual logged in microsoft account which has never been a problem until i got my new pc. inside the xbox app, when i...
  7. When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?

in XboX Insiders
    When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?: Ok so this is sorta a part two to my last post, I found out I can only know if I’m apart of the Xbox insiders without my Xbox with me if I download the app on PC but a tutorial showed how I have...
  8. Auto sign in sometimes not working

in XboX Insiders
    Auto sign in sometimes not working: I wanted to know if it has happened to someone who sometimes instead of automatically accessing the profile asks me which profile I want to access with. I've already tried power cycling and hard...
  9. Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?: I keep getting a " We are unable to process your sign up request at this time. Please try again later..." message when trying to sign up for the $10 xbox gift card auto redeem. Is it because I...
  10. How to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change account on Xbox app and bypass auto sign in: Hi, I recently got a new computer and use a different account then the one I am signed into for the Xbox app. On the app it keeps auto signing me in to the account I don't use and it will not...