Xbox audio cutting out constantly

Discus and support Xbox audio cutting out constantly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I am in apps, (yt tv, Spotify, YouTube, netflix) my audio cutting out all the time. Not a completly cutting out, just like lagging. But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Werewolf-8101, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Xbox audio cutting out constantly

Whenever I am in apps, (yt tv, Spotify, YouTube, netflix) my audio cutting out all the time. Not a completly cutting out, just like lagging. But whenever I am in games or in party chat my audio is fine. Spotify only lags when it's the only open application, but if I have it on in the backround in a game it's normal. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/No-Werewolf-8101
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Werewolf-8101, Jan 28, 2024
  2. WhyS00siRiuS Win User

Motorola DCT6416 III HD cable box (Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles) not connecting

I am having the exact same issue with the same box. I have no picture whatsoever, but do have audio cutting in and out constantly.
  3. Blizak Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

I am having the same problem, I have the Astro A50 headset, the audio cuts in and out constantly, the Astros have a base station for charging the headset connected via the USB for power and the optical cable for sound. I notice when the sound cuts out the
    lights on my base station go out as if it has lost connection intermediately. When I move the base station for the headset and my router away from my xbox by about a foot or two, the audio stops cutting in and out and works perfectly. Must be some interference
    wifi maybe?
  4. ManticCherry Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Are you noticing the audio cutting out on all games, or just specific ones? Do you have the same problem if you try to play movies or CDs?
  5. LemonTangent041 Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Have you tried setting the display settings manually?
  6. superbrickie1 Win User

Audio cuts out

Mine is through the TV speakers and it only cuts or for a split second. It seems to be ok for a while but the more games you play and the more the cache gets loaded up the worse it gets. So I'm wondering if it's to do with that. Have you cleared your cache?
Thema:

Xbox audio cutting out constantly

1. Xbox audio cutting out constantly - Similar Threads - audio cutting constantly

2. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  3. audio cuts when input is changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio cuts when input is changed: I’m using a Samsung M7 monitor with studio monitor speakers. These work fine together until the input is switched to an Xbox series X. Signal chain should be Xbox >hdmi>M7 monitor >usb out...
  4. I have and wired headset and the audio cuts in and out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have and wired headset and the audio cuts in and out.: I have a wired headset and a elite seires 2 controller. My audio is fine playing games but when intry and watch youtube or crunchyroll my audio.gets really choppy. What could cause this?...
  5. Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my audio cutting out on my series X: So I got a series x in June and a month ago ive noticed the audio cuts out after I start the console. I have two microsoft official headsets and they experience the same issue. both of these...
  6. Wireless audio is cutting out on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless audio is cutting out on xbox series x: So I have been using the official xbox wireless headset and for some reason whenever I start up the console the audio starts cutting out when doing anything. The only way to fix this is to reset...
  7. How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?: So I’ve been having this issue lately where my audio will start cutting in and out randomly at like 10 second intervals and it gets really bad while in an Xbox patty and people are talking....
  8. My xbox series x audio is cutting out

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series x audio is cutting out: So I have had a xbox series x for about three months. In the past two weeks I have started experiencing audio cutting out when I start my xbox. The only way to stop this from happening is to...
  9. Audio cut outs with Dolby Atmos headphones surround on

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cut outs with Dolby Atmos headphones surround on: I've been wearing the same headset and for months never had issues, but since the last week or two, I've noticed split second audio cut outs on Xbox when Dolby Atmos for headphones is on. I do not...
  10. Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller shuts off and audio cuts out: I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party, audio, and my friends can’t hear me because of...