Xbox ASAP

Discus and support Xbox ASAP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I had an incident with cyberbullying. Yesterday I asked on my ex friend to respect me more, because I am is his friend and not a piece of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremiah Miller123, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Xbox ASAP

Recently I had an incident with cyberbullying. Yesterday I asked on my ex friend to respect me more, because I am is his friend and not a piece of trash. My other friend who does have a mental disability (everyone was well aware of this since he told us).
    Was defending me and [Mod Removed] was bullying him knowing he would respond back and made fun of him. Telling him
    [Mod Removed]. I joined the party defending my friend and I with his friends. Then continued to message him and used a non-derogatory term used in the inner city to address people. I am black and I should not get communication banned for using
    a term which is part of my culture. Him and his friends false reported me. I got communication banned. I reported him for all his bullying and It totally gets overlooked. I want this to be reviewed and someone to take action. It's not fair that he won't get
    punished for what he did. His GamerTag is [Mod Removed]. This happened all in group chat and is all still there. I would show screenshots but I currently don't have access to be able to use my xbox app.

[Mod Edit: Please do not call out other gamers on the forums. If you want to report someone, please use the report tools on your console]

:)

Jeremiah Miller123, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Games that need Xbox one X enhancements

Can we make this post grab TEAM XBOX attention to work their hardest to make these games XBOX one X enhanced. I tried to put down the games with an high volume fan base ASAP. Excuse me if I left any but will be adding them on Xbox.uservoice.com

• Battlefield 4 ASAP
    • Battlefield hardliner ASAP
    • Warframe ASAP
    • Mortal Kombat X
    • For Honor ASAP
    • Mass Effect Andromeda ASAP
    • Mirrors Edge Catalyst
    • Paladins
    • RYSE
    • RAINBOW SIX SIEGE ASAP
    • The DIVISION ASAP
    • Conan exiles
    • SMITE
    • Batman Arkham Knight
    • Forza Horizon 3 ASAP
    • NBA LIVE 18

XxxL3ONIDASxxX, Sep 19, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Help needed ASAP

You can play on any console you can log into. Anyone can play on your set home console without you needing to be logged in.

IndieRock, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Xbox ASAP

Hi,

Please don't name and shame people in these forums, please report using the system on the console.

How to report click here

It's best not to engage with people like that because even though you are defending, if you are also not clean in your language you can risk on getting suspended for that language if it violates the Code of conduct.

Let the enforcement team deal with the individuals and report and block its the best you can do. Mute them also.

If you feel that you suspension was wrong then open an case review
    Click here on how to

ISirProdigy007, Sep 19, 2018
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't active on the forums, so you won't get help here.

CrazY1985, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox ASAP