xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

Discus and support xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arthurthefox, Dec 1, 2023.

1. arthurthefox
    arthurthefox Guest

Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to fix this. Failed. Says it's a microsoft problem. Help.

:)

arthurthefox, Dec 1, 2023
  2. TravisBurbanks Win User

Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

Download xbox app on your pc from the microsoft store then on microsoft store click 3 dots "downloads and updates" and you should be able to do so.

Make sure simulator app is not running
  3. SammyVS Win User

i cant download Minecraft launcher

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Follow these steps and try downloading and installing the launcher through the Microsoft Store or Xbox app.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Cant download Minecraft: Bedrock off of the launcher

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the launcher too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

Also, try deleting the redownload launcher from the Xbox app or from the Microsoft Store app on your Windows. You can also download the game directly from the Xbox app without having to download the launcher. Search for ''Minecraft For Windows'' and install.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the launcher too.

Also, try deleting the redownload launcher from the Xbox app or from the Microsoft Store app on your Windows. You can also download the game directly from the Xbox app without having to download the launcher. Search for ''Minecraft For Windows'' and install.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC

Hi Joshua,

All games available through the Xbox Game Pass for PC are installed from the Microsoft Store app on Windows. The Xbox (Beta) app is just an extension of the Microsoft Store to easily launch and manage your games that you get from the subscription among other
    Xbox Live features. The Xbox (Beta) app does not need to be running for updates to occur automatically because the updates initiate from the Microsoft Store which is always running in the background when you boot up your PC.

You can disable auto updates to games and apps in the Microsoft Store through the Store's settings.

1. Select the Start screen, then select Microsoft Store.
    2. In Microsoft Store at the upper right, select the account menu (the three dots) and then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      Off.

You can also manually pause or cancel updates if they do start through the download queue in the Microsoft Store. To get to the queue select the account menu (the three dots)
    > Downloads and updates.
Thema:

1. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store. - Similar Threads - apps update download

2. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Split from this thread. This still isn't working for me. What's the fix? I can't download or update the XBOX app through the store, nor will it download with the installer from XBOX. I'm on...
  5. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  6. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...
  7. why will nothing download and update from the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will nothing download and update from the xbox app: I own a 1year old proper gaming PC. Cost $3000 can run almost anything I have updated Windows and everything app known to man on my PC I have reinstalled updated fixed started stopped rebooted...
  8. Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps: Hello, Lately, I wanted to play Forza Horizon 5 but I had to update the game, I couldn't because I had to update the whole xbox app (bar and others) in the Microsoft Store which took like an...
  9. Series X will not update or download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X will not update or download games or apps: I cannot download, update or otherwise install anything on my X Box Series X. Occasionally games or apps will appear in the queue to download but will never begin downloading. After a short while...
  10. Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code: 0x80070002 when downloading, updating, moving games in XBOX app: I tried re-installing the gaming service. It didn't work. I have no idea how to fix it. 9fce01ee-3642-4f06-a48d-d19bed1f55d8