Xbox apps force close

Discus and support Xbox apps force close in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Najwa Vega, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Najwa Vega
    Najwa Vega Guest

Xbox apps force close

Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it but nothings work, pls someone help

Sorry for my bad english

:)

Najwa Vega, Mar 31, 2024
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

XBOX APP FORCE CLOSES

Hi Josh,

There are many possible reasons why the Xbox app closes after you open the app. One of which is having a corrupted app file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other applications?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the following solutions that can help resolve problem with the Xbox app on your computer:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below: This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Click this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Let us know how it goes, so that we can assist you further.
  3. vutock Win User

XBOX APP FORCE CLOSES

Hi Josh,

There are many possible reasons why the Xbox app closes after you open the app. One of which is having a corrupted app file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other applications?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the following solutions that can help resolve problem with the Xbox app on your computer:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below: This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Click this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Let us know how it goes, so that we can assist you further.
    Hey, thank you for the quick answer. Unfortunatley nothing above seemed to have worked either. I tried the troubleshooting app, It says 'accountbeheer' (management) had been turned on and xbox app force closes still. Solution 3 was also hopeful but to no
    prevail. As to anwser on your questions: I have not made any changes that could effect this, I have uninstalled/reinstalled it, also tried downloading the BIOS fix, but that was incompatible and I have also tried deleting the file in powershell and resetting
    it in settings/apps/ and nothing has seemed to work.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox apps force close

Hello, Najwa V. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Does your PC run Windows 10 or Windows 11?

— Do you see an error message when this happens, or is just the Xbox app crashing without giving you one?

— Do you have a similar problem when attempting to play other games downloaded from the Xbox app?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

XBOX APP FORCE CLOSES

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Let us further isolate this concern, by uninstalling the Xbox app again. This time you need to perform a clean boot on your computer before you reinstall the Xbox app. To perform a clean boot, kindly refer to the link below:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Kindly update us with the results.
  6. EEGER LERNER Win User

Logging in Issue

Try force closing some open apps then force close farcry and try again having nothing open except for the game
Thema:

Xbox apps force close

1. Xbox apps force close - Similar Threads - apps force close

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  9. Xbox PC App Hard Crashes and Forces Restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App Hard Crashes and Forces Restart: When trying to play any Xbox PC game my PC is hard crashing and restarting. I noticed this was happening as an error about a year ago, I can't believe it's still an issue. I am not running any...
  10. Ghostwire tokyo, Xbox pc app force restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghostwire tokyo, Xbox pc app force restart: Hello, as soon as I got pass the languages screen(right before main menu), it force restart my pc. I have the latest updates of windows 10, Xbox pc app, gaming service and graphic driver. It's...