Xbox Apps for iPadOS giving sign in error.

Discus and support Xbox Apps for iPadOS giving sign in error. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, so my problem is on both the main Xbox and GamePass apps when I go to sign in to the app(s) it brings up the login page and tells me I’ve got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PandaBurrie, Feb 7, 2021.

1. PandaBurrie
    PandaBurrie Guest

Hello, so my problem is on both the main Xbox and GamePass apps when I go to sign in to the app(s) it brings up the login page and tells me I’ve got cookies blocked.

I have 2 browsers installed on my iPad (Safari/Edge) and I’ve went through the privacy settings on both, cleared their caches, accepted all cookies (against my better judgment), turned off tracking prevention on both (also against my better judgment), I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled both apps, I’ve checked their settings to make sure I don’t have anything blocked, and I’ve checked for updates and restarted the iPad.

The iPad is a mini latest generation, runs IpadOS 14.4. I hit the limit of my ideas and hope someone else can tell me what I need to do. I have both apps on my phone and neither have given me these problems (iPhone 11 base model runs iOS 14.3).

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.

:)

PandaBurrie, Feb 7, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: