Xbox applications can't sign me in to Xbox live with my account

Discus and support Xbox applications can't sign me in to Xbox live with my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I didn't try to sign in to my account for about two weeks. I wanted to sign in yesterday to play Sea of Thieves for the new update. I'm on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fougere59, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Fougere59
    Fougere59 Guest

Hello,

I didn't try to sign in to my account for about two weeks. I wanted to sign in yesterday to play Sea of Thieves for the new update.

I'm on Windows 10 and the XBOX application can't sign me in with my main account. I tried with another one and it's completely fine so I think it's specific to my main account.

When I mention "can't sign me in", that's literally what the applications show: "We can't sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem". I can try again, to no result. If I switch account, it works fine.

I checked the associated link, but can't find anything helpful. I have no real error message so I'm lost, this error message happened yesterday, and one day later it's still happening right now.

Thanks in advance for your help,

:)

Fougere59, Oct 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: