Xbox application on Windows Phone

Discus and support Xbox application on Windows Phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, from the update that I change the name, it does not allow me to open the application on my Lumina 640 XL, is there any solution? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Celocraft_HD, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Xbox application on Windows Phone

Hello, from the update that I change the name, it does not allow me to open the application on my Lumina 640 XL, is there any solution?

submitted by /u/Celocraft_HD
    [link] [comments]

/u/Celocraft_HD, Jun 20, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

I cant get the xbox one smartglass app on my market place

Unfortunately, at this time the Xbox One Smartglass application is only available for Windows Phone 8 devices.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

win8 phone new xbox music question

4. AbassBangura1 Win User

My games and apps

Why is that my WhatsApp and other applications no more working on my Microsoft Windows phone
  5. RyanOT Win User

why can't we share to facebook?

Once there is a Facebook application available, the Share Charm should be able to hook into it. Facebook / Twitter are not built into Windows 8 like it is on Windows Phone.
  6. RandomNinjaAtk Win User

win8 phone new xbox music question

Thema:

Xbox application on Windows Phone

1. Xbox application on Windows Phone - Similar Threads - application Windows Phone

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  5. Xbox One S static while opening certain applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S static while opening certain applications: I have a xbox one s and when i opened up apple music all it showed was static and the normal screen would flash on the tv for a second then he static continues until i RESET my xbox, not just turn...
  6. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  7. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  8. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  9. Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application

in XBoX Accessibility
    Feature Suggestion - Launch Options in Windows Xbox Application: Hi, For PCs, there is no option to add launch options to games. This is a major mechanics in games for feature flags, and the lack of ability to do so removes half of special features that games...
  10. Screenshot for applications in fullscreen does not work the same as in windowed mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshot for applications in fullscreen does not work the same as in windowed mode: Description I am running a few video games such as Minecraft, osu! and Euro Truck Simulator 2, in fullscreen mode. When I take a screenshot with the "Print screen" or "Windows key + Shift + S"...