Xbox appeal denied?

Discus and support Xbox appeal denied? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vito PalermoSl, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Xbox appeal denied?

So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really care and i tried getting an appeal for them but xbox denied it is there a way to appeal again or remove rhe strikes in any other way? Because i really do not want to lose my account of 7 years over a "joke" Im really frustrated and don't know what to do I would be devastated if there is no way

:)

Vito PalermoSl, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Yoniel100 Win User

Xbox appeal denied?

All i can suggest you is not even send unappriart joke with msgs is will be taken seriously

Is should be safe for anyone is not built for this

Is just need to be for normal conneection with people

People if they your friend can report you for anything you send so keep it clear and safe
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox appeal denied?

Strikes expire after 6 months.
  4. Vito PalermoSl Win User

Xbox appeal denied?

Is there any other way the strikes will go away like by the year? Or are they forever strikes
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox appeal denied?

You can only submit an appeal once. If the enforcement team denied it, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How can I get myself un permently suspended.

Thanks for the reply how do I attempt to lift it after I have had my appeal denied
    You dont. If the appeal was denied then that's it
Thema:

Xbox appeal denied?

1. Xbox appeal denied? - Similar Threads - appeal denied

2. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c
  3. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  4. My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag was falsely suspended for inappropriate content, and Xbox Support denied my appeal: I've had the same Gamertag for around 15 years, since I first got an Xbox 360. I've never once had an issue with my Gamertag, then on 11/20 I was subjected to a suspension and a forced change of...
  5. Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied

in XboX Insiders
    Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied: My friend was joking around and he reported me and he actually clicked it and my appeal got denied, any way I can submit another appeal? submitted by /u/One_Patient_381 [link] [comments]
  6. What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied: I was suspended for 60 days for changing my gamerpic. 29be956a-f953-4866-8a06-cea51df2b646
  7. Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?: I requested a refund and was denied due to hitting limits for the year. I have never requested a refund ever before though. I have seen the same questions and answer is reply to the email. I also...
  8. Appeal denied refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal denied refund request: I have been denied a refund for a digital game. This game is a pre order, and is not currently released, therefore I have had zero gaming time on the product. The pre order was purchased more...
  9. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...
  10. Need a way to appeal denied refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a way to appeal denied refund: I requested a refund for a game purchased yesterday that I haven’t played yet. I checked the status and it shows as declined. I would like to appeal this but there is no way to contact anyone...