xbox app

Discus and support xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; is it me or is the the xbox app on windows 10 having issues I cant sign into it was working fine earlier now im getting a error code 0xbba was looking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by keithmilner1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. keithmilner1
    keithmilner1 Guest

xbox app

is it me or is the the xbox app on windows 10 having issues I cant sign into it was working fine earlier now im getting a error code 0xbba was looking on google people was saying turn off proxy I tried that's still no joy can anyone give me any info

:)

keithmilner1, Sep 27, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 available

Similar to the dashboard preview program. Test drive and report issues with a beta version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Get Xbox (beta) - Microsoft Store

IndieRock, Sep 27, 2018
  3. InDaHeezy
    InDaHeezy Guest
    Microsoft set to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is ready to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is planning to open up its Xbox One apps platform in a big way this summer. While the software maker has remained consistently quiet around its timing for cross-platform (universal) apps running on its gaming console, sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the company will start to allow more and more apps on the Xbox One by the end of the year. Microsoft is planning to detail its plans fully at the company’s Build developer conference in April, but we understand they’ll involve allowing developers to turn retail Xbox One units into developer kits.

Microsoft will also publish an SDK preview in May alongside the retail to dev kit switch, and both will be available publicly for developers to start creating apps in the summer timeframe. Microsoft currently restricts Xbox One app development to a small group of app developers, and this new program will open this up to everyone. Developers will also be able to use beta apps to test them with the community, and apps will finally be able to run in the background allowing third-party music apps to continue outputting music while a game is being played.

Existing Xbox One apps will continue to run on the console, but Microsoft is planning to switch over to universal apps in November. The switch means developers will be able to submit and publish apps in November, and they’ll need to be built on the new universal apps SDK. Windows 10 will arrive on the Xbox One later this year to support these new apps, and Microsoft is slowing moving its approval and store policies to a pace that will allow developers to submit apps to Xbox One in a similar way to the existing Windows Store. This will allow a lot more apps to arrive on the Xbox One this November.

InDaHeezy, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Enzd
    Enzd Guest

xbox app

I'm getting the same problem

5. Arlowsky
    Arlowsky Guest
    Huh so im not the only one lol

Arlowsky, Sep 27, 2018
  6. keithmilner1
    keithmilner1 Guest
    keithmilner1, Sep 27, 2018
  7. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Guys !

The issue is on our end so keep an eye on our
    Xbox Live Status or click on notify me!

XBF Leslie D, Sep 27, 2018
  8. liam-877
    liam-877 Guest

xbox app

hope it can be fixed soon cus im trying to play sea of thieves fs

liam-877, Sep 27, 2018
  9. liam-877
    liam-877 Guest
    also do you know when it might be fixed?

liam-877, Sep 27, 2018
  10. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Liam !

I understand. We should be back up and running shortly.

If you would like to know when this is all back up and running feel free to choose "Notify me" on our Xbox Live Status Page xbox app :)

XBF Leslie D, Sep 27, 2018
  11. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    The time frame isn't an exact science but we are working hard to get this issue resolved! The best bet would be checking the

notify me
    button on our website!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 27, 2018
  12. I don't know.. But contact xbox support.

RoyalCeltic2018, Sep 27, 2018
  13. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

xbox app

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox app