Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant sign into my acoutn on the xbox app. It lets me pick my email and tries to load but never does. After a little while it says “sorry, something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Black0ut450, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Black0ut450
    Black0ut450 Guest

Xbox App

I cant sign into my acoutn on the xbox app. It lets me pick my email and tries to load but never does. After a little while it says “sorry, something went wrong. Give it anotjer try, or try on xbox.com” is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

Black0ut450, Oct 11, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 available

Similar to the dashboard preview program. Test drive and report issues with a beta version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Get Xbox (beta) - Microsoft Store

IndieRock, Oct 11, 2018
  3. InDaHeezy
    InDaHeezy Guest
    Microsoft set to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is ready to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is planning to open up its Xbox One apps platform in a big way this summer. While the software maker has remained consistently quiet around its timing for cross-platform (universal) apps running on its gaming console, sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the company will start to allow more and more apps on the Xbox One by the end of the year. Microsoft is planning to detail its plans fully at the company’s Build developer conference in April, but we understand they’ll involve allowing developers to turn retail Xbox One units into developer kits.

Microsoft will also publish an SDK preview in May alongside the retail to dev kit switch, and both will be available publicly for developers to start creating apps in the summer timeframe. Microsoft currently restricts Xbox One app development to a small group of app developers, and this new program will open this up to everyone. Developers will also be able to use beta apps to test them with the community, and apps will finally be able to run in the background allowing third-party music apps to continue outputting music while a game is being played.

Existing Xbox One apps will continue to run on the console, but Microsoft is planning to switch over to universal apps in November. The switch means developers will be able to submit and publish apps in November, and they’ll need to be built on the new universal apps SDK. Windows 10 will arrive on the Xbox One later this year to support these new apps, and Microsoft is slowing moving its approval and store policies to a pace that will allow developers to submit apps to Xbox One in a similar way to the existing Windows Store. This will allow a lot more apps to arrive on the Xbox One this November.

InDaHeezy, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Xbox App

Hi! Have you checked for updates?

Julian_, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Is this on the App on PC or your mobile device? Have you tried signing in on a different device?

Tormaz, Oct 12, 2018
  6. Hey there Black0ut450!

If you're having problems signing into your account on the PC, I would go ahead and try the steps outlined on

Sign-in problems with in-game accounts on Windows 10
    to see if that helps with your issue.

If it's the android app, I would go ahead and try to uninstall and reinstall it and see if that helps.

Try out those steps and let us know if either of those help .

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App