Xbox App

Discus and support Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am a very active user when it comes to the Xbox App. But a constant issue happens where i cannot use the Xbox Party setting and check my activity... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KINGCOBRAX7, Sep 25, 2018.

1. KINGCOBRAX7
    KINGCOBRAX7 Guest

Xbox App

I am a very active user when it comes to the Xbox App. But a constant issue happens where i cannot use the Xbox Party setting and check my activity feed and I have to resubmit my security forum. I've dealt with this problem twice in the matter of two months
    just wondering if there is a bug or something.

:)

KINGCOBRAX7, Sep 25, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 available

Similar to the dashboard preview program. Test drive and report issues with a beta version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Get Xbox (beta) - Microsoft Store

IndieRock, Sep 25, 2018
  3. InDaHeezy
    InDaHeezy Guest
    Microsoft set to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is ready to unleash Xbox One apps

Microsoft is planning to open up its Xbox One apps platform in a big way this summer. While the software maker has remained consistently quiet around its timing for cross-platform (universal) apps running on its gaming console, sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the company will start to allow more and more apps on the Xbox One by the end of the year. Microsoft is planning to detail its plans fully at the company’s Build developer conference in April, but we understand they’ll involve allowing developers to turn retail Xbox One units into developer kits.

Microsoft will also publish an SDK preview in May alongside the retail to dev kit switch, and both will be available publicly for developers to start creating apps in the summer timeframe. Microsoft currently restricts Xbox One app development to a small group of app developers, and this new program will open this up to everyone. Developers will also be able to use beta apps to test them with the community, and apps will finally be able to run in the background allowing third-party music apps to continue outputting music while a game is being played.

Existing Xbox One apps will continue to run on the console, but Microsoft is planning to switch over to universal apps in November. The switch means developers will be able to submit and publish apps in November, and they’ll need to be built on the new universal apps SDK. Windows 10 will arrive on the Xbox One later this year to support these new apps, and Microsoft is slowing moving its approval and store policies to a pace that will allow developers to submit apps to Xbox One in a similar way to the existing Windows Store. This will allow a lot more apps to arrive on the Xbox One this November.

InDaHeezy, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Xbox App

Hey KINGCOBRAX7!

Thank you for bringing the issue to us! Go ahead and verify that the latest update for the app is installed
    and let us know how it goes! Also what device is the app installed on?

XBF Nestor S, Sep 25, 2018
  5. KINGCOBRAX7
    KINGCOBRAX7 Guest
    The xbox app is installed on an Iphone

6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Thanks for the reply, has an uninstall and reinstall been attempted?

7. KINGCOBRAX7
    KINGCOBRAX7 Guest
    no i have not attempted to uninstall and reinstall and the app is on the latest update also.

8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Xbox App

Go ahead and try it and keep us posted King!

9. KINGCOBRAX7
    KINGCOBRAX7 Guest
    Will do! Thank you for the help!!

KINGCOBRAX7, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App