Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup

Discus and support Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] Earlier in the week both the Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app were working fine. Now, whenever I try to use either they both have these exes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XBOX INFENITY, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup

Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup [​IMG]

Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup [​IMG]

Earlier in the week both the Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app were working fine. Now, whenever I try to use either they both have these exes across everything and make some of the words and buttons disappear causing the apps to be nearly impossible to use.

Both apps seem to work fine when I only have one monitor turned on, but the moment I turn the second monitor on and reopen the app or game bar then it has the same issue again.

I don't understand why it decided to stop working now, perhaps there was an update that broke the apps. But I had never had an issue like this happen before.

I've tried repairing, resetting, even uninstalling the Xbox Game Bar and reinstalling it before I realized that the Xbox app was having the same issue but nothing seems to work as the exes seem to keep coming back.

I think the issue must be on Microsoft's side as I've done pretty much everything I could to fix it and that both apps need an update or hotfix to fix this issue as nothing about my setup has changed since the start of the week compared to now for both apps to just stop working like it used to.

If anyone has any input on how I can fix this or any alternative to both apps that still lets me use Xbox Party chat, looking for group posts, etc then I would greatly appreciate it!

:)

XBOX INFENITY, Feb 5, 2021
  2. FriskiNiski Win User

Xbox one s

Hello WheezingMean0,

The Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup.
  3. Revocke Win User

Is it possible to use dual monitors with an xbox one x

Hi!

The Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup. For this case you will need a PC connected on one monitor, and Xbox on second monitor.

Hope this helps!
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Dual screen support for local split screen co-op and local PVP.

What games do you play local co-op or PVP?

Also, the Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup. For this case you will need a PC connected on one monitor, and Xbox on second monitor.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps

Is it possible that you have a dual monitor setup?

Also, what graphics card and driver version are you using?
  6. Spazpol Win User

Gaming

the alternative is you can have two TVs. One to watch and the other to game on side by side. Just like a dual monitor setup for a PC but even bigger.
Thema:

Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup

1. Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup - Similar Threads - App Game Bar

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...