Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

Discus and support Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GigaRex1, Jul 20, 2023.

1. /u/GigaRex1
    /u/GigaRex1 Guest

When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered?

submitted by /u/GigaRex1
    [link] [comments]

/u/GigaRex1, Jul 20, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

XboxApp/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

I believe so, considering that you did a clean install of Windows 10 and also Windows 11. I recommend that you report this problem through the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  4. MysticalMyke Win User

Thanks for advices, unfortunately, I l already tried lot of troubleshooting, even after clean reinstall of Windows 10, issue still appear, same after I tried Windows 11, propably a bug which could only be resolved by Microsoft team ?
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Before we try any different solutions, please check if your windows are updated to version 21h1, if not update it.

To update your windows follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

*If updates are up to date, try the alternative below.

If games aren't recognized by Xbox Game Bar, you can add them to the games list. To do so, you'll only need to launch the game, and then open Game Bar (Win + G), open Settings > and tick "Remember this is a game".

*If that doesn't work, read the article below for possible solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If none of the above fixes the issue, it could be a bug, which would only be resolved by Microsoft.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it's always a pleasure to help the Xbox community.
  6. P.Mosley Win User

Xbox game bar doesn't show I'm currently playing certain games

They're not going to do anything about this. I've been giving feedback on this for years. It's still not showing that I'm playing Crash Bandicoot 4 or Rogue Company. They should at least let us create custom statuses. My guess is that there is a database of games that they have, and if your game is not on the list, it will just show up as "Online"
Thema:

1. Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing - Similar Threads - App Game bar

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    PC Gaming Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2405.1000.44.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...