Xbox App Wont Open PC

Discus and support Xbox App Wont Open PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried every way possible to open it back I set my date to up to date updated my windows reseted/fixed my xbox app deleted/installed my xbox reseted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WraithBue, Dec 18, 2023.

1. WraithBue
    WraithBue Guest

Xbox App Wont Open PC

I tried every way possible to open it back
    I set my date to up to date
    updated my windows

reseted/fixed my xbox app
    deleted/installed my xbox
    reseted my windows store
    but still I cant open up xbox app please help
    windows 11

:)

WraithBue, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Jay LANSKY Win User

Windows error code 0x80070070 while trying to download Forza 5 with enough disk space

So, I did everything you said; Went to my PC settings, searched for the xbox app, restarted and repaired, then opened up the Run app, put in WSrestart.exe, restarted my pc, but it still wont download.

Edit: there was no option for opening as admin for Run
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Xbox App Wont Open PC

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Please use the SFC command, which helps examine the integrity of all protected system files and repair problem files if possible.

You can do it by following the steps that I will attach below:

1. Type "Command Prompt" in the Windows search bar.

2. Right click on the search result and select Run as administrator.

3. Copy and paste the following command and press Enter:

sfc /scannow

4. Wait for the scan to finish and display the results.

5. If integrity violations were found and fixed, restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved. In case the system file checker has not been able to repair possible system file corruption then use the following commands (don't forget to press Enter after each one):

- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/e7c4c0a6-719f-42eb-8b68-1ad19bc7e8bf

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Xbox App Wont Open PC

Hello, if the problem continues despite the solutions already given, then let me know if you are okay with me passing it on to someone more qualified from technical support.
  5. WraithBue Win User

Xbox App Wont Open PC

sadly didnt it did not change anything
  6. Kari Martikainen Win User

the xbox app on my pc wont open

Hi there.

You have a wrong application for your PC. Must be the PC version. Not the Xbox version.

- Kari
Thema:

Xbox App Wont Open PC

1. Xbox App Wont Open PC - Similar Threads - App Wont Open

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  4. y wont my xbox 1 open any apps including settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    y wont my xbox 1 open any apps including settings: it just stay on the home screen i have tried turning off and on pulled out the plug but wont work eb8ca6ad-83e4-4f98-b773-69380e4709a1
  5. My xbox app wont open and I do not know what to do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app wont open and I do not know what to do: So when I start up my xbox app on my computer it won't open the xbox logo just keeps on pulsing and nothing happnes. da4cd95d-b9c1-466b-b559-2650da1c9a8e
  6. Why wont my xbox app open

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox app open: i have tried everything like repairing resetting uninstalling and reinstalling checking my region what else could i do 21a3c4ce-be29-4d47-85eb-b9b1a6bbb1fc
  7. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  8. Why wont my xbox app open on desktop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox app open on desktop?: I try opening the Xbox app it shows the Xbox symbol with a black background and closes and I don't know why. d76b1e11-7cf3-4b9c-a401-9abad1e73937
  9. the xbox app on my pc wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the xbox app on my pc wont open: hello, like i said, the app wont open. actually, it opens on a black screen with only the Xbox logo, but after a few seconds it just closes and nothing happens. i already spoke to the microsoft...
  10. App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it?: Im trying to use the movies & tv app on xbox and it produces an error 0x80072ee7. The wifi is running at 72.59/18.44, 0% packet loss, and 100% strength. Ive disconnected and turned off everything...