xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this?

Discus and support xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time i try to sign in on the xbox app the login window attempts to pull up but fails and just shoots me back to the dashboard no matter how i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wizard Toes, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Wizard Toes
    Wizard Toes Guest

Every time i try to sign in on the xbox app the login window attempts to pull up but fails and just shoots me back to the dashboard no matter how i try to sign in. I have deleted and redownloaded the app, restored it as well as wiped it and nothing works. xbox customer support couldnt help me all day yesterday. Pls help.

:)

Wizard Toes, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Chase tirey Win User

I can't type on my Xbox to write anything

How can i fix it

It even wont let me sign in

Or right a review

Or find my password
  4. martinandrews2 Win User

Game pass app telling me to sign up to ultimate

It seems it wont let me sign into the app. App closes when I try to sign in.
  5. Evil Red Drache Win User

Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

I had the same problem how I think I got passed it was using smart glass for xbox one. But now it wont let me sign in or well do anything on the dashboard. I can move around but soon as I try to go into a app or setting it takes me back to dashboard.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

xbox app wont let me sign in

Thema:

1. xbox app wont let me sign in. how do i fix this? - Similar Threads - app wont let

2. my xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont let me sign in: on my pc it just says 0x87DD0006 anyone else have this problem right now? 42b043c6-2436-464f-9773-ded9f60c97f8
  3. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  4. My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help: Ive Been Having This Issue for months now everytime i try to troubleshoot no matter what method i use my xbox app wont work whats happening is whenever i try to login the whole app goes black then...
  5. xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...: xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get this working again? d12a905b-85b5-4c8c-8b6d-75e240ae87d1
  6. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...: Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue... 2651ebc5-c769-409c-9ac5-88bf85c76481
  7. Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app: For the past couple years I’ve been able to access Xbox app with my Xbox perfectly but after the discord update I added my discord account to my Xbox and used it to talk in discord voice chats on...
  8. xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app for pc suddenly tells me gaming services broken and wont let me play or even...: yesterday morning the xbox app on my pc suddenly told me none of my xbox games where installed and when i went to reinstall them it comes up with a box saying gaming services is broken or needs...
  9. xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app wont let me sign into a different account?: bought a new pc, set it all up woth my outlook account, but my xbox is in aa different account, the xbox app on the pc keeps signing me into the wrong account and every time i click log out, its...
  10. XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox app wont let me select drive to save game in.: I have 2 drives on my PC: Drive C (windows installation drive) and Drive D my general drive for photos and games for EA,Epic,Steam. Problem is that the Xbox app says my D drive is not formatted...