Xbox app wont launch

Discus and support Xbox app wont launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Xbox app wont launch. it gets stuck on the loading screen and then just crashes after a few seconds. I have tried literally everything but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NattyMoose, Dec 26, 2023.

1. NattyMoose
    NattyMoose Guest

Xbox app wont launch

my Xbox app wont launch. it gets stuck on the loading screen and then just crashes after a few seconds. I have tried literally everything but nothing has worked.

:)

NattyMoose, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

xbox app wont launch.

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

We will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps in order to fix the issue. Please make sure to update all of your Xbox app, Windows, Device Drivers and Gaming services, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Gaming Services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Please let me know if it works.
  3. MasterAidan06 Win User

Xbox app wont launch

Try Deleting the app and Reinstalling it - A shepard, Xbox Ambassador
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have been running into these issues with launching the apps on your Xbox 360 console.

Go ahead and try following the troubleshooting provided in the support article linked below.

A downloaded Xbox Live app won't launch on Xbox 360

Give that a try and let us know of any changes.
  5. fdefano Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

app wont launch have uninstalled/reinstalled it three times still doesnt work
  6. FarkDaNarc Win User

Game pass games doesn't launch

Do you have an antivirus?

Mine just wiped the game services file and it ruined the xbox PC app. wont launch a damn thing.

Now it also wont install the gameservices file.

worked fine until my antivirus killed it.
Thema:

Xbox app wont launch

1. Xbox app wont launch - Similar Threads - app wont launch

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  4. xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005): Im trying to play mount and blade 2 on my pc from the xbox app. but the game wont launch it just says something went wrong then gives me this error code (0x80070005). i have done everything i know...
  5. FH5 wont launch on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 wont launch on PC Xbox app: Hii, so ill just get straight to the point. Im having problems launching FH5 on pc Xbox app. It always gives me an error code that says (0x64) if i remember correctly or just shows me the splash...
  6. FH5 wont launch on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 wont launch on PC Xbox app: Hii, so ill just get straight to the point. Im having problems launching FH5 on pc Xbox app. It always gives me an error code that says (0x64) if i remember correctly or just shows me the splash...
  7. xbox app wont even launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont even launch: Hello, im currently experiencing a very weird problem with my xbox pc app. yesterday when i tried to start the app it would just get stuck on the black screen with the xbox logo in the middle. It...
  8. xbox app wont launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont launch.: I have tried all the help from the net, can get xbox app to launch once but if I shut it down it wont launce again. 3419ef55-9844-46cc-b2d5-08d16766000a
  9. fallout 76 and other newer titles wont launch with the xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 and other newer titles wont launch with the xbox app on pc: Many of the newer titles mainly fallout 76 that are on game pass never launch they always give a error-(0x8007042b), I have more than enough for the system requirements and tried many things...
  10. games wont launch from the pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games wont launch from the pc app: ive done everything thats listed for troubleshooting and i still have the problem of any game i have downloaded in the past 48 hours will not work. i click play and it just doesnt launch. the...