Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

Discus and support Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bradley Podner1, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

Hey,

Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app all together was the only other test. After uninstalling the Xbox app, now I can not reinstall it, either through the Microsoft Store or the individual installer from the Xbox website. When I try from the Microsoft store, I click install and it will gray out for a few seconds then go back to the clickable state. The Xbox installer will give me a 0x80072F8F error.

Ive already been through all the trouble shooting steps (i.e. running the trouble shooting tools build into Win 11, trying both installers, checking network connections, ect. I do IT for a living..., Ive even reinstalled Windows on my device and still nothing.) Please do not give me the copy paste answer for the error for the installer. This is starting to get frustrating as I am not sure if this is caused by a Windows update pushed out recently or if this is on the Xbox side.

Please help...

:)

Bradley Podner1, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2