xbox app wont even launch

Discus and support xbox app wont even launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, im currently experiencing a very weird problem with my xbox pc app. yesterday when i tried to start the app it would just get stuck on the black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nosskire123, Jun 11, 2023.

1. nosskire123
    nosskire123 Guest

Hello, im currently experiencing a very weird problem with my xbox pc app. yesterday when i tried to start the app it would just get stuck on the black screen with the xbox logo in the middle. It would buffer there for a good 10 minutes whilst also taking up alot of my cpu. When i eventually got into the app i wasnt able to download or play any of my games. the app told me to download "gaming services" which i already have downloaded. Currently as im typing this im not able to do anything in the app still. im very annoyed about this since i have payed with my own money to get the game pass and now i cant access it. ive tried everything google told me to do. uninstalled both gaming services and the xbox app multiple times but nothing helps

:)

nosskire123, Jun 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: