Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by me_some_person, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t want to please help

Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher [​IMG]

:)

me_some_person, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Sodangidni Win User

New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a way to find a way to reinstall.

Hello, Dilan A. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Please check if you can access the game by following the steps I’m going to share below:

-Download and open the Xbox app on your PC
    -Verify that you sign in the Xbox app and the Microsoft account with the account that you used to purchase Minecraft.
    -On the Xbox app, search for the Minecraft launcher once you click on Library and download it.

Note: in case the Minecraft launcher doesn’t appear there, look for it and download it by clicking “Microsoft Store” on the Xbox app.

-Once downloaded the Minecraft launcher, access with the account that owns the game and try launching Minecraft for Windows when the launcher downloads all the dependencies.
  3. SammyVS Win User

XBOX App stuck on "Preparing 0%"

I see. If that fails, try downloading the game via Minecraft launcher. You can download the launcher through the Microsoft Store app, Xbox app, and the Mojang website. After installing the launcher, log in with your Microsoft account and download Microsoft Dungeons.
  4. Elysianxoxx Win User

Minecraft Launcher Installer Fail

I tried to download said launcher from the Xbox store at Minecraft Launcher | Xbox but it says I require the Xbox app, when I download said app, it gives me the same error when I press play.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

First download the ISO

Open the ISO image tool, inside there will be a file called SETUP.exe, select upgrade, download it from the cloud and choose "keep game and apps"

It's quite simple, this will update your files, without losing anything.
  6. me_some_person Win User

I tried your 2 steps, and the error still remains, i'm on windows 11, and i downloaded the Xbox companion app but can't find what you're refereeing too.
Thema:

1. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - app wont download

2. hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005: please help me i tried to fix my xbox app cuz it kept saying update needed then id update and it would still say it so i uninstalled it and now i get the error when i try to download it again...
  3. Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s): I have a good internet, and theres only 2 peoples using it right now. But somehow EVERY 15 seconds i restart the download, it went to 0b/s when i can download in EA like 5MB/s and steam 3.5MB/s....
  4. Download wont start on PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download wont start on PC Xbox app: So I wanted to play Crusader Kings 3. Tried to start it and I got an error. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. It got to 100% and I got a new error message. So I tried to reinstall it...
  5. Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505": I am trying to download the Xbox app and when it is around 25% done it stops downloading and after a few minutes an error comes up as "0x8013505" I have tried alot to try and fix this from...
  6. I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...: [img] This screen is showing when i click install. 5eb1b231-3374-4c32-914e-eaa011022bb0
  7. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  8. Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:: I try using this post but it didn't work because the linked they used was no longer worked. Every time I Changed C: to D: it goes back when I try to download a game. I repaied the app. restarted...
  9. Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass PC and downloaded Superliminal but when i tried to open it, it said that Windows could not access it and it shows that it downloaded in "WindowsApps" file. I...
  10. Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...: Download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install this content to an xbox console" i can only stream it. Im on PC by the way. a2fe5d48-dc87-4784-afbd-63b866f08a86