Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505"

Discus and support Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download the Xbox app and when it is around 25% done it stops downloading and after a few minutes an error comes up as "0x8013505" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Scoten, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Jake Scoten
    Jake Scoten Guest

I am trying to download the Xbox app and when it is around 25% done it stops downloading and after a few minutes an error comes up as "0x8013505" I have tried alot to try and fix this from restarting the app to powershell and command prompt. I have tried everything on YouTube but nothing fixed it.

:)

Jake Scoten, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Have you tried installing your games or apps on a different drive?

You can set up your installation drive, press the Windows Key + I to open Settings. Click System > Storage. On Windows 10, underneath the More storage settings heading, click Change where new content is saved.

To change the default drive for new apps, use the New apps will save to dropdown. On the Xbox app, click the profile menu in the top-right and select the Settings options. Click on General. Under the “Game install options” section, select the drive to install games by default.

You can also try to uninstall/ reinstall the Store

Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

If it's still persists, you may want to reinstall your PC or submit a report so this error 0x8013505 can be further investigated, Jake.
  3. Jake Scoten Win User

Yes it tells me i can get it and when I do it is stuck loading.
    [​IMG]
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

5. Jake Scoten Win User

I cant find the Gaming Service in the app settings and nothing came up when doing the "services.msc".

And when I go check for updates it says try again later after loading for a long time.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Are you still getting the same error code when trying to install other games?
Thema:

1. Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505" - Similar Threads - app wont download

2. hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005: please help me i tried to fix my xbox app cuz it kept saying update needed then id update and it would still say it so i uninstalled it and now i get the error when i try to download it again...
  3. Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s): I have a good internet, and theres only 2 peoples using it right now. But somehow EVERY 15 seconds i restart the download, it went to 0b/s when i can download in EA like 5MB/s and steam 3.5MB/s....
  4. Download wont start on PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download wont start on PC Xbox app: So I wanted to play Crusader Kings 3. Tried to start it and I got an error. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. It got to 100% and I got a new error message. So I tried to reinstall it...
  5. I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...: [img] This screen is showing when i click install. 5eb1b231-3374-4c32-914e-eaa011022bb0
  6. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  7. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher: I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t...
  8. Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:: I try using this post but it didn't work because the linked they used was no longer worked. Every time I Changed C: to D: it goes back when I try to download a game. I repaied the app. restarted...
  9. Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass PC and downloaded Superliminal but when i tried to open it, it said that Windows could not access it and it shows that it downloaded in "WindowsApps" file. I...
  10. Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...: Download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install this content to an xbox console" i can only stream it. Im on PC by the way. a2fe5d48-dc87-4784-afbd-63b866f08a86