Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick

Discus and support Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Thanks in advance. I’ve got the 2023 fire tv stick 4K Max but I’m unable to download and install the Xbox App. It says that my device is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikerruk, Jul 15, 2024.

1. /u/mikerruk
    /u/mikerruk Guest

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

I’ve got the 2023 fire tv stick 4K Max but I’m unable to download and install the Xbox App. It says that my device is incompatible.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/mikerruk
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikerruk, Jul 15, 2024
  2. Larnzee Win User

HDMI pass through - trying to use Fire TV stick

I have a Amazon fire stick and I have just connected it directly to the back of the tv. There’s no need for it to be connected thru the Xbox as there is a app specific for Amazon prime video.
  3. YohaanPatel Win User

Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies

If you have an amazon fire TV stick I recommend you plug it into your TV directly as your Xbox 360 WILL NOT support it.
  4. fresh decay Win User

NBA App issues?

I contacted leaguepass. Xbox 360 isnt supported. PS3 is :(

Mobile Platforms:

iPhone (iOS 9.0 and higher)

iPad (iOS 9.0 and higher)

Android Phone (version 4.1 and higher)

Android Tablet (version 4.1 and higher)

Kindle Fire

Connected Devices

Roku 2, 3, and 4

Apple TV

Android TV

Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick

Samsung Smart TVs (2014 models and newer with Tizen OS. Models F, H, J, and K)

Gaming Consoles

Xbox 1

Playstations 3 and 4
  5. ncinsguy Win User

Thoughts on Sling TV?

it works better on PC. I bought an Amazon Fire TV and plugged it into my Xbox One and the app for Amazon works 100% better. You can also use the Watch ESPN app through the Fire TV once you have a Sling account.
  6. DorianHendrie Win User

HDMI pass through - trying to use Fire TV stick

Hi Larnzee - but as I have a projector and an AV receiver I can't just plug it into the back of either (no sound if I do so on the projector and no HDMI's on the AV receiver). I would like it through the Xbox as I have numerous APPS on the stick, some of which aren't available in the Windows Store and it's just far more convenient to use the Fire TV Stick and remote than the Xbox controller - hence wanting to use the HDMI passthrough ....
Thema:

1. Xbox app unavailable fire tv stick - Similar Threads - app unavailable fire

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV app unavailable: Hey Xbox... MS.... The Xbox 360 Movies and TV app has been "unavailable" for about three weeks.... A few people have realized this not being able to watch any content on the 360... Is this...