Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

Discus and support Xbox app - Try the update again - need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ymrljtsro, May 18, 2024.

1. /u/ymrljtsro
    /u/ymrljtsro Guest

I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other stuff but I've had no luck just the same Error code: 0x80070426 with the message "Try the update again, Sorry, something went wrong...(etc)".
    I tried talking to a Microsoft chat room guy but they asked to remote share on my pc which I didn't really feel comfortable doing.
    If anyone's got any suggestions or delt with similar problems before it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

submitted by /u/ymrljtsro
    [link] [comments]

/u/ymrljtsro, May 18, 2024
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.

Hi Cambot26,

This is likely just a temporary issue as this has happened to me before on my 5 year old iPhone 6. It will resolve itself eventually but I recommend trying a few more things. Have you checked under your General settings if the OS needs an update? Or have
    you check the App store in case the Xbox App needs an update?

Try to close all other apps you have open on the iPhone, including the Xbox app, and try again once you got everything closed. If that doesn't help, uninstall the app, re-boot your phone, re-install the app and try again.
  3. MuhChicken Win User

Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold

Problem solved by another method.

Today I went to use an App and it said it needed an update. So I went to the list of items that were in need of updates and the Microsoft Store was also listed. I updated that App and now it works properly again. Yay!

After that I went into settings and set it so games and Apps are updated automatically as well, so hopefully this won't happen again.

Thanks to all for trying to help. This one has been resolved and can be marked as closed.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

Sorry to hear it. Please double check that the computer does not need any updates. If it does then update the computer then try downloading again.

If you still cannot download the games via the Xbox Beta App then please launch the Store App and try downloading the games from there.
  5. teknodo Win User

My xbox app error code 0x404

Hello

is there any chance that your xbox app or microsoft store needs an update ?

to check open your microsoft store app and click the more icon in the top right ( looks like this ....) then click downloads and updates then click get updates

and update the apps if needed , this happened to me before and this fixed it. Hope it helps
    Gives the white screen when I press the sign open. And it closes immediately. Then again and again
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Unable to sign in

As a first step, could you please check if there are any pending updates. If there are install and restart your PC. If there are no updates, still restart your PC.

Try to access Xbox App again.

If problem still persists then you need to Reset your Xbox App. To do so:

1. Press windows key or click Start, type "Apps & features".

2. There in the list of apps, find "Xbox" and click it.

3. Click "Advanced Options"

4. Click "Reset".

5. Restart the app and try to sign in again.
Thema:

1. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help - Similar Threads - app Try update

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  4. verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...: I've tried literally everything in youtube videos I'm starting to think its because of windows 11. d86fda47-838b-4351-9d9d-e0048f134973
  5. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  8. how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything: pls help i am having issues launching the xbox app on pc and only leaves me on the updating screen with the logo on it 608bf44c-2b36-4960-9b0a-e8ac99046022
  9. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  10. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...