XBOX app stuck on logo on startup

Discus and support XBOX app stuck on logo on startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Recently, i have been trying to download minecraft, and for it i also need the XBOX app. I currently have Windows 10. Everytime i start up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thia Broadhead, Dec 12, 2023.

1. XBOX app stuck on logo on startup

Hello! Recently, i have been trying to download minecraft, and for it i also need the XBOX app. I currently have Windows 10. Everytime i start up the XBOX app form microsoft store, it just freezes on the logo. Black screen, with the xbox logo, and after a while the tab just disappears. I've tried restarting my computer but that doesnt work. i searched up solutions but i couldn't find any that worked.. I play fortnite on the same laptop, but I'm not sure if thats the case. i currently have 96.6GB of 475GB. Please help !!

:)

Thia Broadhead, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Thia B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry that you are going through this problem, I was just in a Microsoft thread where a user presented the same problem and the moderator named Geri M published several solutions to solve said problem with the Xbox App.

We would also like to suggest you follow the steps below. If you have done some of the steps below, you can skip them:

Step 1: Sign out of all accounts signed in on your PC, including the one you're trying to sign in to in your Xbox app.

Step 2: Run the Troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the Run Troubleshooter button at this link. This process will check and resolve common problems with applications on your PC.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4027498/windows-10-run-the-troubleshooter-for-apps

Step 3: Click this link for steps to perform a clean boot. This process will start Windows using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or update, or when you run a program in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Step 4: Restart Windows Store to clear the Store cache.
    - Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    - Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    - Type wsreset.exe and then press Enter.

Step 5: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app to update it.
    - Click Start and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    - Right click and then select Run as administrator.
    - Type the following command to uninstall the Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    - Press enter.
    - Launch the Windows Store and download the Xbox app.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/2157b3c5-0fd9-4122-b9dd-6d563dad10ab

Once this is done, try signing in to your account again on your Xbox app and see if the same issue occurs. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help you again.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. wahlbang 07 Win User

Smartglass on Windows 8.1 pc will not find/connect to Xbox One

My Xbox One SmartGlass app won't even start on my PC(Windows 8.1). It show the startup screen with the logo on, and paaaw the app shuts down. Any suggestions?
  4. The Roonage Win User

Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.

Tried it then with the controller unplugged, my mouse and keyboard werent even able to skip the studio logos during startup.

I restarted the app with the controller plugged in and confirmed that it is able to skip the studio logos
  5. Ben Bradfield Win User

Xbox app is not working properly on Windows 10

I have tried all 3 solutions now and when I launch the xbox app I am still stuck with just the app having the black screen and the xbox logo in the middle pulsing.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

MP3 Sound of the XBOX ONE logo

Are you talking about the xbox logo startup sound?? If so try a google search with "xbox startup sound mp3" I found numerous results...
Thema:

1. XBOX app stuck on logo on startup - Similar Threads - app stuck logo

2. xbox app stuck at xbopx logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stuck at xbopx logo: I'm asking for help once again, it's been weeks since the xbox app has worked, I'm paying the game pass for nothing, I expect a minimum of help from Microsoft because we have a contract: I pay and...
  3. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  4. My Xbox app is stuck at the pulsing logo screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app is stuck at the pulsing logo screen.: I have tried everything to fix it; powershell commands, CMD commands, signing out and into every account, firewall, and changing startup services. I am on windows 11 and I know I'm not the only...
  5. Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...: Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a long time with no fix at all. Just stuck on...
  6. Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...: Any help would be much appreciated. I've scoured the web for fixes and tried everything from enabling Xbox startup and services in msconfig to repairing and clearing caches and reinstalling and...
  7. Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo: my xbox app is stuck on the pulsating logo, ive waited 30 mins and still nothing. I have tried reparing/reinstalling/resetting both xbox app and the xbox game bar but still nothing. Need some...
  8. Why is my Xbox App loading stuck on the Logo?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox App loading stuck on the Logo?: So this is my second time having this Problem. I open the Xbox app but it loads forever and it wont stop. I already looked for a Windows update but there is none so I cant use the Xbox app at all....
  9. How do I fix the Xbox app stuck on the Logo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the Xbox app stuck on the Logo?: Yea so my Question is how do I fix my Xbox app on my PC with Windows 10. I already have this problem for 2 days now and i tried numerous other options already and nothing seems to work. I open the...
  10. Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen: When I try to open the Xbox app it stays on the splash screen. I have tried the troubleshooting steps that involve the Microsoft store. The Xbox app has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The issue...