XBOX app stuck on launch

Discus and support XBOX app stuck on launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; XBOX app opens but it doesn't go past the logo on first startup. No error message occurs. I tried reinstalling multiple times which fails [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Obiben27, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Obiben27
    Obiben27 Guest

XBOX app stuck on launch

XBOX app opens but it doesn't go past the logo on first startup. No error message occurs. I tried reinstalling multiple times which fails
    XBOX app stuck on launch [​IMG]

:)

Obiben27, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

XBOX app stuck on launch

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. toonheart Win User

Tutorial: How to stream music from Windows 8 PC to Xbox

I'm stuck at this step

"Now go to your Xbox dashboard and locate and launch "Xbox Music"."

I can't find that app! even on search.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox App Stuck On ''Launching The Xbox App''

Hello, AHMADALKABLAWI. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest the following potential solutions.
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and verify if the app works after that.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.
    Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

C. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.
    You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

D. Disable temporarily your antivirus or firewall; this includes Microsoft Defender. Then, try again.

E. Connect your PC to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot, before trying again.

F. Change the DNS settings on your PC:

“Open Control Panel.
    Click on Network and Internet.
    Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    Click the “Change adapter settings” option in the left pane.

Right-click the active network interface and select the Properties option.

Select and check the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” option.

Click the Properties button.
    Select the “Use the following DNS server addresses” option.”

Then, for the primary address, insert 1. 1. 1. 1 and then this other one, 1. 0. 0. 1 for the alternate.
    Restart your PC before trying again.

Note: You may want to try with 8. 8. 8. 8 and 8. 8. 4. 4 as well.

Reference link:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

I'll look forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Ben Bradfield Win User

Xbox app is not working properly on Windows 10

I have tried all 3 solutions now and when I launch the xbox app I am still stuck with just the app having the black screen and the xbox logo in the middle pulsing.
  6. Scienquist Win User

Halo MCC - Content Installing

That's not my issue it. The game launches but it is stuck with a message that says the game is still installing whether I open it through the Xbox app or directly through windows.
Thema:

XBOX app stuck on launch

1. XBOX app stuck on launch - Similar Threads - app stuck launch

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. xbox app stucking screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stucking screen: hi I'm having a game pass issue in Xbox app in pc that the loading screen keep loading for ever and never load , I tried a lot of methods ef477594-0df6-40c0-b4e4-98155079b958
  6. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  7. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  8. XBOX APP not launching stuck on heartbeat screen for hrs Using PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP not launching stuck on heartbeat screen for hrs Using PC: Hello everyone I am a novice when it comes to computers but the Xbox app ON his PC when launched will only remain on the loading screen and not go past it I have tried re start I have also tried...
  9. My Xbox app on PC is stuck launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC is stuck launching.: My Xbox app for PC Is stuck launching. The app used to work fine until this happened. I cannot get into the app, it just launches indefinitely. I cannot access anything. The Xbox logo pulses as...
  10. My Xbox app is stuck loading every time I launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app is stuck loading every time I launch it: I have been experiencing this issue with the xbox app where it wont seem to launch. This seems to happens every time gaming services are updated. I have tried many things ranging from...