xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

Discus and support xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kazzong, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Kazzong
    Kazzong Guest

I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the download but found the download stuck at 40 percent, with a transfer rate of 0 B/S. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have terminated it and reset it. I even reset the Microsoft gaming services in powershell using

"get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers", in the hopes that it would either finish or kill the download, but it still is sitting there at 40 percent with 0 B/S transfer rate. and I am unable to finish, pause or cancel the download/installation. I also have the folder for the game, with the partially downloaded contents in it, and I cannot remove or modify it either.

:)

Kazzong, Jul 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: