Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

Discus and support Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpamZAP, Nov 30, 2023.

1. SpamZAP
    SpamZAP Guest

Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming

It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or cloud gaming on the gamepass app

The microsoft PC version of PES doesn't have the correct controller inputs and I can't swap all of the bindings.

Don't really want to buy an expensive xbox controller just for this purpose.

:)

SpamZAP, Nov 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: