Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

Discus and support Xbox app refuses to start need some help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CeilingCrawler, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this?

submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler
    [link] [comments]

/u/CeilingCrawler, Apr 14, 2024
  2. vampyren Win User

Xbox App crashes on launch on Windows 10

I just updated to the latest win10 v1703 and faced crashed and my controller refused to connect and some other crap. Sadly Microsoft dont provide nearly enough information.

Anyway, my finding might help someone here, what i found out the hardway is that for the "Xbox Accessories" to work properly i needed to first start the Xbox app and login to my account. Once i did that the "Xbox Accessories" program worked. Before that
    it crashed when i wanted to go to Configure page.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One S will not play UHD Criminal disc

Hi, could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Blu-Ray app to ensure you have the very latest version. If that doesn't help then it could be a faulty disc.

Others have reported that certain UHD discs simply refuse to play which could be the case, if that's so then I suspect the Blu-Ray app may need a further update at some point.
  4. tatumgrace420 Win User

Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load

I'm noticing that the Xbox Rewards App for the Xbox One is once again having issues with refusing to start up, is anyone else having the same issue with the app or any app on the console's home page? I've restarted the console, cleared the cache
    and it's not made any difference. Not sure if it's a server issue or not since no message appears, it just refuses to load.

It's always been a buggy app but this is pretty annoying that it isn't been fixed ever since it was originally launched on console.
    Same mine will not load either.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

games not opening

Does the Xbox App crash or does the game crash?

If it's the Xbox (Beta) App, I'd say go to settings > Apps then find the Xbox (Beta) app and click "Advanced Options". From there, click the "Reset" button for the app. Restart the computer and see if that helps.

You could also try launching the games directly from the start menu without the Xbox App and see if that helps your ability to launch the game?

If it's the game that's crashing, then I'd say try doing the reset with the games that are causing issues, but for that we might need some more information, such as the specs of your PC? CPU, GPU, Memory, etc. can help us identify some other areas we might
    need to investigate for troubleshooting.

Let us know!
  6. UT_Fan Win User

Can't download the new minecraft launcher.

Through the micosoft store, I am physically unable to due to having no install button. for the xbox app i can't even install that. Through minecraft website it just refuses to start to download.
Thema:

Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

1. Xbox app refuses to start need some help. - Similar Threads - app refuses start

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  6. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in: Hello, I keep getting on my windows 11 laptop a white screen when I try to sign in on my pc Xbox app then I wait a few seconds and nothing happens for like sign in pop ups or anything as the app...
  9. My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...: My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi, his account is signed in. It is an Xbox one S. 6a2508e6-0b83-4c23-90a9-495fcdb0063c
  10. XBOX app refuses to allow me to switch accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX app refuses to allow me to switch accounts: I have separate accounts for windows and XBOX. XBOX app automatically sings me into the Windows account and won't let me switch. Even if I get to the screen that says this is not me, clicking on...