Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

Discus and support Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Illous, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Illous
    Illous Guest

Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on the bottom, reading: "Launching the Xbox App" I've seen many tutorials, Microsoft forums, reset apps, updated my computer, reinstalled the app, installed using MS store, reset MS store, and did many commands, but to no avail.

OTHER INFORMATION:
    I am using Windows 11.
    No Error Message.
    Working just fine until randomly a few months ago.

Clock Time set Perfectly Fine

COMMNANDS I HAVE TRIED:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

sfc /scannow
    Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.

:)

Illous, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Illous Win User

I have forgotten to say, the reason I haven't posted this sooner, was because I just thought I could wait it out. But, here I am, because I couldn't
  3. xRAGINGxSTORMx1 Win User

Blu-Ray App not working and gone from the App Store.

Pay $600 for a beta console that randomly breaks down and apps stop working for no apparent reason !
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working. Nothing works.

Hi Jack. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Just a reminder that this forum is subject to Microsoft's code of conduct, and we will not tolerate rude or abusive behaviour.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues using the Xbox App for Windows. We'll get this sorted for you. I just need to ask a few qualifying questions to know the best way to fix this for you.

- Are you running Windows 10, or Windows 11?

- What happens when you try to open the app? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.

- What solutions have you tried? Please be specific. Knowing this will help us reach a solution quicker.
  5. michaelflood2 Win User

no volume

my headphones / xbox it randomly stopped working
  6. MMxxpaetsxx5 Win User

Xbox Streaming

It was working and then randomly stopped
Thema:

1. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working - Similar Threads - App Randomly Stopped

2. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  3. Random issues when launching apps

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when launching apps: Starting from November I started to experience issues when launching usual media apps: Spotify, Plex. Spotify showed errors with GUIDs, Plex could not launch showing browser pointer. Sometimes...
  4. Random apps & services getting access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random apps & services getting access: So nobody but me has access to my Microsoft account. I've seen people from other places like Russia, China, Germany and France try to access my account but are always unsuccessful. Every now and...
  5. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing: App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  6. A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...: One day, several games appeared in the Installed Games list to the left, as if they were downloaded. Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, and Tainted Grail: Conquest all...
  7. Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag: I have recently purchased a new laptop and although signed in on Microsoft with my gamertag etc when I tried to log in to the xbox app and hit sign in it signed me in as some random gamertag I...
  8. Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.: System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card. TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805 Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when using twitch app for streaming games. 1:...
  9. Series X random shutdowns, failed reboots, app crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Series X random shutdowns, failed reboots, app crashes: After recent Alpha OS update and even prior console shuts down randomly and has many App related crashes. Most recent while checking on Game info from Menu clicking into manage game and add-ons...
  10. Random notifications on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random notifications on Xbox App: HELP!!! I keep getting notifications from a feed I have nothing to do with. How do i stop receiving the notifications of comments made 7234b2b3-25de-4dd9-a306-b745fdae2e32