Xbox app party chat keeps on cutting out

Discus and support Xbox app party chat keeps on cutting out in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can join party’s from my phone and talk with them for a bit but my friends audio will cut out in the party and it would happen mid conversation or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jaydeny12, May 13, 2021.

1. Jaydeny12
    Jaydeny12 Guest

I can join party’s from my phone and talk with them for a bit but my friends audio will cut out in the party and it would happen mid conversation or before they even start talking and they would call my name and ask if I heard them this bug or whatever has been around for ages since the mobile app got a revamp or whatever

:)

Jaydeny12, May 13, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox mobile app party chat cutting out

Hello, GeorgeGoodwin0699. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Have you tried using other headphones to see if it's not the problem?

If using other headphones you problem still persists, try to power reset your console and try chatting on your phone again:

​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again and turn your console back on.

Please let me know how it goes.
  4. Lykenthorn Win User

Party chat stops working when playing no man's sky

It's not a hardware issue, the actual party chat cuts out and then disconnects
  5. Carl-n Win User

Turtle Beach 600 won’t stay connected to ONLY Modern Warfare 2. Any have that problem?

It helped, for the most part, for MW2 but not Warzone 2.

The fix I have in MW2 keeps it from disconnecting, however if I’m on the game for a more than an hour, it cuts in and out. Which doesn’t make any sense, and I can’t figure out how to fix that.

I cannot, however, use it in Xbox chat. As soon as I connect to the party chat, I will have about 10 minutes of game and chat audio, then the game chat immediately cuts out. And that’s on both games.

I’m still able to hear my team when that happens, but the game is completely muted.

All in all, doesn’t fully work, but it helps. I would avoid party chat if you can.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Party chat randomly cuts out

Hey there Immortal Muff1n! Sorry to hear you've been having communication issues. Let's see what we can figure out! First, can you tell us what router and modem, make and model you're using? Can you tell us what headset you're using? Have you tried all the
    steps listed in our sticky on how to
    Troubleshoot communicating with other players
    ? Let us know and we'll work from there. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox app party chat keeps on cutting out - Similar Threads - app party chat

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Xbox app on Pc party not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Pc party not working: Suddenly, the parties on my pc are just not working. If i try to join a party, it says everyone is disconnected If i try to start one, it says something went wrong or it just kicks me. Has anyone...
  4. Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.: I've been unable to use Xbox Party Chat on my PC for months now because my voice isn't picked up *specifically* in this application. The audio is present in the device, but it seems the device...
  5. How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?: Ever since I got the latest update, I haven't been able to talk or listen to my friends in a party. I have been both repairing and resetting both the game bar and the Xbox app, and nothing has...
  6. Party chat not working on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working on PC app: As title says party chat won’t work on my PC app. I can join party but cannot hear anyone and cannot talk. I have check that I have the right headphones and speakers connected. My app is fully...
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?: Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app? 1f402a61-7cea-4235-91de-ddb27b93fe7d
  9. Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app: “Trying to use party voice chat on Xbox mobile app.. We can invite each other to party. It will show both as "joining" the party, but the party will never start and it eventually times out. both...
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is xbox app party keep cutting out on andoid