xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

Discus and support xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamRice4, Oct 4, 2023.

1. SamRice4
    SamRice4 Guest

xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working.

After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer:

Have tried repair, reset, re-install of Xbox app

Have deleted Account and Cache folders from XBOX identity provider

Have removed XblGrts|deviceKey from credential manager

Have reset Windows Store

Have confirmed date and timing of computer

Went to services and confirmed that IP Helper, Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, Xbox Live Networking Service and Gaming services all set to "automatic."

Can confirm that id and password work on xbox.com

:)

SamRice4, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working

Hi. Can you test using a different network connection.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

If I already set up my Xbox Series S with the console, can I use the app?

When you open the app, a sign-in button appears, prompting you to sign in with your Microsoft account or set up a console.

Try reinstalling the app if the option does not appear for you.
  4. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

Hi it great to hear that the problem was solved. For the other problem you could try this. Open the Xbox app and click the cogwheel button at the bottom left. On the General Tab, you will an option to sign in to your Twitter account. Click it.If it works,
    then you don’t really have a problem if it does not try this .In order to sign into Twitter in the Xbox app, open an app, any app. Once the app is open, tap the Win+G keyboard shortcut. This will open the game bar. Click the cogwheel button next to your profile
    icon.This will take you to the game bar settings. Select the Accounts tab and you’ll see an option to sign in to Twitter there. Click the Sign In button and this time, the sign in page will open allowing you to sign in to your Twitter account.Hope it helps
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

The computers Microsoft Account you're signed into, is that the account you're trying to access the files from? I'd also open the Xbox App on the computer (since updated to the Xbox Console Companion app) and check that you're logged into the right account
    there. If not, you can sign out via Settings in that app, sign in as the account you want, and then test Sudoku login then.

Let us know if you're signed into the right account via the app or the computer profile and it's still not getting the right profile.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Logging into Xbox on Microsoft Flight Simulator in Steam

When launching the game, you can try clicking sign out at either the main menu or the start screen (or pressing the X key in the main menu) and you will be prompted to sign out of Xbox Live. Clicking "Yes" will complete the unlinking process and return you to the 'Start Game' screen where you can sign in to another account. Once you're signed out, try signing in again to see if it works.

If that doesn't work, try signing out again and then link your Steam account to your Xbox account via Xbox App (not to be confused with the Xbox Companion App):

- Launch the Xbox App

- Click your profile icon at the top and the select "Settings"

- In the "Account" tab (can be seen on the side panel), you should see a section titled "Linked accounts"

From there, you should see a Steam section with an accompanying "Link" button. Selecting this option will open up a window, allowing you to link your Steam account to your Xbox account.

Keep in mind that you want to have your Steam app up to date and you may want to close and re open the app after making these changes.
Thema:

1. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button... - Similar Threads - app opens keeps

2. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  3. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  4. this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...: i just cant finger this out bit of help would be great 0342fd9c-eb26-47f2-917b-f131b75dd942
  5. Why does my Xbox app keep crashing after I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox app keep crashing after I open it.: I have tried re-installing it and repairing the app through settings. I have also tried to delete the Xbox app and reinstalling it through the PowerShell as an admin....
  6. I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting "Having Trouble installing or launching games?" when I open the Xbox App on...: A few days ago I loaded up the Xbox app for windows and at the bottom a pop-up message said "Having Trouble installing or launching games?". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall gaming...
  7. I cannot open the Xbox app and keep getting met with Error 0xc00007b - Please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot open the Xbox app and keep getting met with Error 0xc00007b - Please help: Whenever I try and open up the Xbox app, it consistently gives me the error message of 0xc00007b, please click OK to close the application. Even when I click OK it doesn't shut the app, rather...
  8. Keep getting "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" when trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" when trying to...: I keep trying to play Roblox with my friends on Xbox but when they send an invite I get a popup that says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link" and it says "look for app in...
  9. Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows why i keep trying to open the xbox app and it keeps closing immediately?: When i open the xbox app it closes and i dont know why, i cant use the app. 8ab75b54-1c17-4cc0-becf-d0ddaa03795d
  10. Unable to launch or keep a game open from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch or keep a game open from the Xbox app.: I just acquired Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox app for PC. I have tried time and time again to open it and it gets past the opening credit scenes, then goes to a black screen, then a gray screen,...