Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working

Discus and support Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the refresh of the Xbox app, I no longer receive online notifications for favourite friends and the setting for notifications on the Xbox app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AidenMack08, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working

Since the refresh of the Xbox app, I no longer receive online notifications for favourite friends and the setting for notifications on the Xbox app doesn’t show favourite friends online anymore.

submitted by /u/AidenMack08
    [link] [comments]

/u/AidenMack08, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Uniform300
    Uniform300 New Member
    I have the same issue on my Samsung note 9 ever since I upgrade my xbox live to the gamepass ultimate subscription back when it first came out all my xbox apps(xbox beta and stable release) stopped notifying when my friends get online regardless of weather they are favorite or not and I check the app notifications settings page and everything is on and I also checked my notifications settings in my phone settings page and nothing is turned off here is the only notifications from the xbox app on android I get:
    • Message & Voice message (notifies you when you get a new message).
    • Party Chat invite
    Please fix and u can message me if u need more info
    JFYI: my windows 10 xbox app is working fine but posted on this post as could not find any similar posting bout android xbox app

Uniform300, Aug 31, 2021
  3. bitebug2003. Win User

Not getting notifications on Xbox app

It has to be an issue with the App (android)

Everything is turned on but I get no Friend Online Notifications

It was working 2 Xbox app updates ago

Achievement notifications are delayed
  4. Rv Ferguson Win User

No notification when friends come online (notifications turned on )

Same here. I no longer get notifications when friends come online. I only get notifications when a friend is playing the same game as me. Msg notifications and party invites works fine, but it's kinda annoying if you're playing a different game waiting for
    your friends to come online.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I noticed the same issue after a recent update to the app. There is simply no longer an option to receive party invite notifications in the notification settings of the app.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

message notifications on smartglass app no longer working

Hey PerditionsBight! Can you set the clock to 24 hour on the phone and see if that helps at all? Post back and let me know!
  7. zyleow1018 Win User

Xbox Online notification was working

It was working before a few days ago idk if that was a test of the feature

I think should add the gamerpic of the person online in the notification like Xbox App chat notification that shows the gamerpic of the person

Xbox suggestion:

should add a timer like last seen timer to show how long the person has been online
Thema:

Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working

1. Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working - Similar Threads - App Online Notifications

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  7. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  8. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  9. Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...: whenever i try to play an online game through the xbox app it distorts my mic audio in discord or xbox game bar. it distorts my mic so bad my friends can’t understand a word i’m saying and it’s...
  10. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox notify when friend online

2. why doesnt the xbox app notify me no more when someones inline

3. xbox companion app favorite friend notification