Xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox app on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Has anyone else experienced half a pixelated screen when streaming your xbox to your laptop? [img] It's very frustrating and I have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Omega JB, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Omega JB
    Omega JB Guest

Xbox app on windows 10

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced half a pixelated screen when streaming your xbox to your laptop?

Xbox app on windows 10 [​IMG]

It's very frustrating and I have no idea how to over come this issue, I will add that it happens on both the standard xbox app and the xbox beta app.

:)

Omega JB, Oct 13, 2018
  2. blade_922
    blade_922 Guest
    Windows 10 Mobile Arrives on Xbox One

Windows 10 Mobile is coming to Xbox One. Microsoft hoped that the release will encourage more developers to create apps for the mobile platform. The new interface looks the same with the Windows 10 Xbox app. However, one fourth of the screen will still be occupied by advertisement.

http://www.vgcave.com/windows-10-mobile-arrive-xbox/

blade_922, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10

StephenQuinn82, Oct 13, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Xbox app on windows 10

Hey Omega!

Can you provide us with a bit more information about how this comes about? Are you connected to your network wirelessly or with an ethernet cable? When you are streaming to the Xbox App does the TV screen the console is on also look like that? Is your Windows
    10 device fully up to date? Have you ever been able to use the app to stream the Xbox One and it work?

Here's an article regarding adjusting your display
    Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Hope this helps

Let us know with a reply to be able to further assist you

XBF George L, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Omega JB
    Omega JB Guest
    I am using my Xbox console using a wireless connection.

If I look at my xbox on my TV it is fine and is displaying the output as one would expect, without any pixel issues.

My PC is up to date I installed an update today, and always update when requested.

Sometimes I am able to stream sometimes I am not, I have reset my laptop multiple times but to no avail this time.

I have even plugged my laptop directly into the router using an ethernet cable.

Omega JB, Oct 13, 2018
  6. Hi JB,

Thanks for keeping us updated regarding this situation. It is very odd but we are here to help! Try to use a wired
    network if possible. You’ll always get the highest-quality video, lowest-latency gameplay, and least interference when
    streaming over
    a wired Ethernet network. If possible, connect both your Windows 10 PC and your Xbox One console to your home network with Ethernet cables.

Side Note:
    If you can’t create a wired connection because of the distance between your console and your home networking device, the following two options might help. Consider investing
    in one of these to help you take advantage of the existing wiring in your home:

Powerline network adapters.
    These adapters enable you to use the existing electrical wiring of your home as a high-speed wired network.

Multimedia over Coax (MoCA).
    These adapters enable you to use the existing coaxial cable wiring of your home as a high-speed wired network.

Also, try checking out the following link:
    Troubleshooting
    Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

I hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 14, 2018
  7. Omega JB
    Omega JB Guest
    Hi thanks for replying.

Unfortunately my Ethernet port on my Xbox is faulty, the port doesn't register cables connected to it. So none of the above are of use and I am forced to use the wireless connection in order to stream my Xbox to my laptop.

Omega JB, Oct 14, 2018
  8. Xbox app on windows 10

Hi Omega,

Sorry for the frustration this situation may be causing. Using the latest wireless drivers and firmware is
    always the best option. Router manufacturers often provide updates that improve performance, stability, security, and connectivity. For more information, visit our
    Networking Hardware
    Information forums
    to learn how to configure and update your specific network hardware.

Here’s how to search for and update the drivers for your PC:

1. Press the
      Windows
      key, type
      Device Manager, then hit
      Enter.
    2. Select
      Network Adapters
      to see which hardware is installed on your PC.
    3. Right-click on your wireless network adapter and select
      Update Driver Software…
    4. Select
      Search automatically for updated driver software.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App? Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator
    3. Type
      the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage*xboxapp*|
      Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit
      Enter
    5. Launch
      Windows Store and download Xbox App.

I
    hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 17, 2018
  9. Omega JB
    Omega JB Guest
    Hi Jasmine,

My latest wireless drivers are already installed, but I will try to re-install the xbox app and see if that makes a difference.

Omega JB, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox app on windows 10