Xbox App on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox App on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm sure there is a reason for this however, to me it would have made sense to have the store link on the Windows 10 Xbox App link to the Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingNemesisX1, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Xbox App on Windows 10

I'm sure there is a reason for this however, to me it would have made sense to have the store link on the Windows 10 Xbox App link to the Xbox Live store and not to the Windows Store. Just a thought, I think for me as a gamer who likes to access xbox services
    other than using the console it's self and the xbox app on my smartphone.It would be cool that we could be away from home with a windows 10 laptop, accessing the xbox app to then access the Xbox live store to download the latest DLC from the latest trending
    xbox title.

By the way, I know the smartglass app has that however... it's silly to only access that app just for that when I can already do everything on the xbox app.

Thanks for your efforts Xbox Team!

:)

KingNemesisX1, Sep 23, 2015
  2. blade_922
    blade_922 Guest
    Windows 10 Mobile Arrives on Xbox One

Windows 10 Mobile is coming to Xbox One. Microsoft hoped that the release will encourage more developers to create apps for the mobile platform. The new interface looks the same with the Windows 10 Xbox app. However, one fourth of the screen will still be occupied by advertisement.

http://www.vgcave.com/windows-10-mobile-arrive-xbox/

blade_922, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Changing gamer tag

You can't change a gamertag into a previously owned one but you could sign in to the Windows 10 Xbox app with the old one though.

This link will give you you all the info you need to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

support.xbox.com/.../signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10

StephenQuinn82, Sep 23, 2015
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10

are a beta tester and when I downloaded the beta window 10 and since then I can not connect more with my Xbox Live profile and does not connect either offline

iCoBrA InFeRnO, Nov 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App on Windows 10