Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions?

Discus and support Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] please help ca97ee6f-1011-4490-ae3d-46fff75aca7d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mahmoud saleh1, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions?

Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions? [​IMG]

please help

:)

mahmoud saleh1, Oct 31, 2022
  2. mahmoud saleh1 Win User

Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions?

THANK YOU IT WORKED OMG!!!

Have a great day Mr/Ms. Dérek. you a life saver tbh!
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

mahmoud, Let's try some methods, friend.

Delete the app and perform the test below.

Then install and see if the error persists.

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

After testing, if it doesn't work, do these tests

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. OlivierCésar Win User

how to get to gears of war 4 for pc

Hi Battlex99,

Probably stupid question but are you really sure you got a code for Windows 10?

If yes, check the My Library in the Windows Store App located in the task bar.

Let me know

Cheers
  5. João Oliveira_377 Win User

Can i activate a windows 10 store key in windows 11?

Can i activate any game windows 10 store key in the windows 11 store. And if so, does the game go to the xbox app library?
    Do you know if a xbox game code also works on windows store? For example, microsoft flight simulator
  6. Farscape247 Win User

i redeemed a key on microsoft for the xbox live for pc, but i do not have the game in my library

basically it won't show under the xbox app, use the windows 10 store.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions? - Similar Threads - app Windows won't

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  6. My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.: It has worked in the past but won't load past the initial Xbox logo and closes the program after a minute or two. I have tried repairing, resetting and reinstalling the Xbox app and the game...
  7. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...
  8. Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10: My Xbox app Xbox app won't launch after I've installed gaming services. I've tried to follow some video on YouTube but it still doesn't work. " Step 1) Logout & Login on Microsoft store, make sure...
  9. The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.: The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open so I can't even sign in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my pc, checked FAQs. An error message doesn't show up and it's...
  10. Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11: I've made sure it's updated and to loads up fine if I'm connected. If I'm disconnected, it load the splash screen with Xbox logo and stay there indefinitely. I serve in the navy, so it's vital...