XBox app on windows 10 is forcing me to sign in with an xbox account that i don't use

Discus and support XBox app on windows 10 is forcing me to sign in with an xbox account that i don't use in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated. i would sign out of the account and when i would go to sign in again it won't give me an option to sign i nto a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArchaicJackal, May 24, 2018.

1. XBox app on windows 10 is forcing me to sign in with an xbox account that i don't use

Any help would be appreciated. i would sign out of the account and when i would go to sign in again it won't give me an option to sign i nto a different account only the one i don't use. i evem tried to sign into the microsoft account i use for xbox on windows.
    it didn't help i still can't sign in

:)

ArchaicJackal, May 24, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Remove XBox and an unrequested account from Win 10

Hey there PeachCypress332.

If you're using a Microsoft account on a Windows 10 PC an Xbox Live account is automatically created for things like purchasing from the app store and using the Xbox App. You're not required to use the account, but it is tied to the account that you use to
    sign into a Windows 10 PC with.

Mister Maka, May 24, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Unable to sign in with another account

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, that account will be linked to the user account signed in on the PC. The Xbox app will take the Microsoft account credentials you used to sign in to Windows 10 and check to see if there's a gamertag
    associated with this account. Currently, we don't have an option to remove the auto-sign when launching the Xbox app. However, if the Microsoft account that you've signed in to your computer doesn't have an Xbox Live account, you can select
    Sign in with a different account option when you get a page that says "Let's get you an alter-ego for Xbox Live (We call it a gamertag)". This will bring up the account picker screen, and you can
    add the Microsoft account you use to sign in to Xbox Live. You may refer to this link about how to sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Let us know if you need clarifications.

Ariel Acu, May 24, 2018
  4. XBox app on windows 10 is forcing me to sign in with an xbox account that i don't use

i found it but thanks to anyone who was going to reply and help!

ArchaicJackal, May 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBox app on windows 10 is forcing me to sign in with an xbox account that i don't use