Xbox App on Windows 10 can't connect to my Xbox.

Discus and support Xbox App on Windows 10 can't connect to my Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just bought a Laptop with Windows 10 Home and an Xbox One S. When I go on the Xbox app on my laptop and try to connect my Xbox to stream, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlecRO1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. AlecRO1
    AlecRO1 Guest

I have just bought a Laptop with Windows 10 Home and an Xbox One S. When I go on the Xbox app on my laptop and try to connect my Xbox to stream, my Xbox does not show up. Even when I enter the Xbox's IP address it still say that it can't find it.

:)

AlecRO1, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Janik2402550
    Janik2402550 Guest
    connecting to online games

the Xbox app on windows 10 can't connect to the server (server connection: blocked) help solve this problem! could it be a problem with my account

Janik2402550, Aug 20, 2018
  3. KhreisA
    KhreisA Guest
    No YouTube app . Can't connect windows 10 with windows media center .

I can't find the YouTube app. I don't have it on my xbox 360. How can I connect my pc through windows 10 with windows media center from the xbox ?

KhreisA, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 can't connect to my Xbox.

Darksnake11sp, Aug 20, 2018
  5. AlecRO1
    AlecRO1 Guest
    I have already been on there and tried everything.

AlecRO1, Aug 21, 2018
  6. AlecRO1
    AlecRO1 Guest
    So I went to another house with a different wireless network and Xbox One and my laptop immediately found and connected to it. I guess that must mean it is either my brand new Xbox One S or more likely my network. Still can't figure it out though.

AlecRO1, Aug 21, 2018
  7. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Check in your console settings that the console allows streaming. Also check in your router settings, if wireless devices are allowed to talk to each other. If necessary, check your router's user manual, if there are other security settings in the router
    that prevents devices connecting to each other.

Arminator, Aug 21, 2018
  8. AlecRO1
    AlecRO1 Guest

Thank you for the help. I went into the router settings by putting the IP address into the address bar. I updated the router and under "Wireless" I changed the bandwidth from 20/40MHz to 20MHz. Now it works fine.

AlecRO1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: