xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games

Discus and support xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an xbox game pass for pc. in the xbox app, which has been working fine. now i cant install some of the games on the xbox game pass list(list... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steffen2000, May 5, 2023.

1. steffen2000
    steffen2000 Guest

i have an xbox game pass for pc.

in the xbox app, which has been working fine.

now i cant install some of the games on the xbox game pass list(list will follow)

i click a game, it shows the games page, and the green button that normally shows "install" is now black/grayish and says "see in microsoft store"

that then opens microsoft store, where i can install the game, but it only shows in the store and not the xbox app.

it just keeps saying "see in microsoft store"

how do i fix this?

list of games

ravenlock

mass effect 2

mass effect 3

redfall

The Last Case of Benedict Fox

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Special Edition

Cassette Beasts

Loop Hero

League of Legends

VALORANT

Football Manager 2023

Best regards S

:)

steffen2000, May 5, 2023
  2. ang310c1371av3nd3r Win User

Xbox game pass for PC - uninstalled games still take up storage space

I uninstalled some games from my Xbox game pass (PC) using the uninstall option in the Xbox app (on PC).

But the storage space in my SSD did not return to what it used to be, before the game was installed.

We're talking about upwards of 10Gb. It can't be other files because the drive was solely for games.

Anyone can help?
    cant wait to use it
  3. steffen2000 Win User

everything was already updated.
  4. steffen2000 Win User

thanks for trying but im sad to say, it didnt fix the issue.

did everything you wrote and restarted af each try but like i said, still same problem
  5. OpticRJames Win User

It should work fine now if you are able to launch the games now using the Xbox app. I'm so happy for you. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  6. steffen2000 Win User

ok so eveything was already updated, but when i checked the xbox app it now works as it should again ????

sooooo..... thanks for the help ?
Thema:

1. xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games - Similar Threads - app using game

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?: I'd like to use an app to make a game on PC run slower at times because I am physically unable to press the buttons quickly enough for certain tasks. The question is, is this considered...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  8. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and...
  9. Xbox Pc app is installing games I used to have, in the C Partition without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Pc app is installing games I used to have, in the C Partition without my permission.: I used to have those games before I upgraded to Windows 11. I downloaded software that does a backup for my saved files. However, after I extracted the backup files to the C partition, the Xbox...
  10. Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?: I've been playing Wordament for a few years now on Ultimate Word Games on PC and never once had an issue with it. However, the past week or so, it has been lagging to the point of being...