Xbox app on Pc party not working

Discus and support Xbox app on Pc party not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Suddenly, the parties on my pc are just not working. If i try to join a party, it says everyone is disconnected If i try to start one, it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Havoc_Pixel, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Xbox app on Pc party not working

Suddenly, the parties on my pc are just not working. If i try to join a party, it says everyone is disconnected If i try to start one, it says something went wrong or it just kicks me. Has anyone else had this? Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Havoc_Pixel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Havoc_Pixel, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  3. ClausReich Win User

Mic volume too low to hear in party chats

You can also check if Party chats work well on the Xbox app on PC (Windows 10/11) or on your phone.
  4. xDetroitLegend Win User

Detailed Xbox Party Chat Issue REPORT

I'm having the exact same issue. I have the logitech G930s too. While using the xbox app for just party use you won't be able to hear others and they can't hear you. The headset works correctly with game sounds while streaming to xbox one back to PC but
    still won't work in the parties. The issue is that the headset will just not work at all with any type of xbox party function... While streaming xbox one to PC or while just using the party system in the xbox application for windows 10. (Microphone and earphones
    will not work in party chat as said... while the ability to create, leave, and join the party actually work.)
  5. EcHo Nuclear Win User

Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

The phone app works just fine with any account, but the PC app messaging works with another account but the party input is still messed up
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
Thema:

Xbox app on Pc party not working

1. Xbox app on Pc party not working - Similar Threads - app party working

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  4. Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.: I've been unable to use Xbox Party Chat on my PC for months now because my voice isn't picked up *specifically* in this application. The audio is present in the device, but it seems the device...
  5. Party chat not working on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working on PC app: As title says party chat won’t work on my PC app. I can join party but cannot hear anyone and cannot talk. I have check that I have the right headphones and speakers connected. My app is fully...
  6. Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me: How do I fix my Xbox one app for the Xbox one party on the app to work da2d1460-7907-48d6-9670-7cecb767b0db
  7. Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me: How do I fix my Xbox one app for the Xbox one party on the app to work 6c84d839-dff1-4cda-b5ed-6f62b9c51a23
  8. Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?: I joined my friends xbox party, and the work wifi is really laggy so i ended up leaving, it just didn’t work. Anyway, i get home and decide to play xbox but wait- i’ve been suspended?? i go to...
  9. Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.: I am having an odd issue where I am unable to connect to anyone’s parties including my own on my iPhone SE 2 while on my Wi-Fi connection, but when I turn off WI-FI and use my cellular connection,...
  10. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50