Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

Discus and support Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox app on my windows 11 PC no longer shows the library for my installed games, which are still on my main hard drive. What I've tried so far:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teskiiiii, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Teskiiiii
    Teskiiiii Guest

My xbox app on my windows 11 PC no longer shows the library for my installed games, which are still on my main hard drive.

What I've tried so far: updating windows 11, updating drivers, reinstalling gaming services, repairing and resetting microsoft store and xbox app, reinstalling xbox app, ensuring xbox services are running.

:)

Teskiiiii, Jun 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. Teskiiiii Win User

No worries, I was mainly trying to install Hypnospace Outlaw which came up with nothing. Right now just to test I tried cooking simulator and darkest dungeon, with cooking simulator getting to the pending stage in the download menu but still getting stuck, and darkest dungeon having the same issue as Hypnospace.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Thanks for trying out those steps. May I know a game title that you are trying to install from Game pass?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

It seems to be up to date. Since you have tried all the possible steps to sort out the issue. I would highly recommend reporting the issue using the feedback hub app so that it can be properly investigated. Open the Feedback Hub app then click the "Report a problem" button.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Thanks for sharing those details. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
Thema:

1. Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games - Similar Threads - app showing library

2. Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...: Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and history, just not the PC app. Signed out and back...
  3. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  4. Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options: Hi, I don't think my app is working properly and I would like to know if there's something that can be done about it. Here's an example: [img] Thank you for your time....
  5. I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.: I recently pre-ordered "The crew motorfest gold edition" from (site removed) for Xbox, once I brought it I then went to the Xbox app on my pc to redeem the code that I was given and the Xbox app...
  6. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  7. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...
  8. Steam Games aren't showing up in library on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam Games aren't showing up in library on Xbox app: I linked Steam to my Microsoft account and the games show up under my achievements and gamerscore but they do not show up as in my library. d109b1c0-6dfa-4451-96fb-16313d6f7910
  9. Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores: [img] My Xbox game pass games don't show up in my library anymore. When I search for the game, instead of play, it says see in Microsoft store. while I can still play the games from the Microsoft...
  10. XBL app will not show my game library after clean install of the operating system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL app will not show my game library after clean install of the operating system: Hi there... I recently needed to perform a clean install of my OS and have updated everthing to windows 11. My computer has multiple drives and something caused my drive previously named G: to...