Xbox app on pc/laptop

Discus and support Xbox app on pc/laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted the xbox app on my laptop as i have an xbox series x so do not want games on pc, so with deleting the app I would have thought that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaneNewton, Dec 26, 2023.

1. ShaneNewton
    ShaneNewton Guest

Xbox app on pc/laptop

I have deleted the xbox app on my laptop as i have an xbox series x

so do not want games on pc, so with deleting the app I would have thought that would be that

But no it continues to download my entire library of games, I then delete the games folder only to find that they are there within the next day or so

Really annoying how do I stop this

:)

ShaneNewton, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Screenshots and Recordings

The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
  3. LarsAlgera Win User

Xbox App doesn't detect my xbox 360 controller

I mean the Xbox SmartGlass app on your laptop or PC . I 've read that a xbox 360 controller can be used for xbox one when you connect it to your laptop or PC when you are streaming your Xbox one to your laptop or PC . but It doesn't work.
  4. football nic 8 Win User

PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in

Only the XBOX app is giving me the issue on my laptop pc
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox app on pc/laptop

Hi ShaneNewton, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps to uninstall the XBOX App from your PC:

1) Click Start, type Powershell and run as administrator.

2) Copy the commands below and paste them (individually) on the Powershell window.

Get-AppxPackage *Xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

3) Restart your computer.

The App should have been completely uninstalled.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Screen Captures will not delete from Xbox One S. Have tried everything

Thema:

Xbox app on pc/laptop

1. Xbox app on pc/laptop - Similar Threads - app laptop

2. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  3. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...
  4. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  5. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  6. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  7. Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install or use any Xbox Apps on new laptop: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 3 15 running on windows 11 and have been consistently having issues using any Xbox related app. This includes the main Xbox app and xbox gaming services....
  8. Can't install Xbox App on windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App on windows 10 laptop: I can download the app. But can't seem to install it. a17e8316-74fb-4279-9b22-7d3cbf9bb62c
  9. my xbox app on my windows 11 laptop isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app on my windows 11 laptop isnt working: i just bought this laptop and the xbox app is giving me "0x80073cf9" and "0x80070490" errors . any solution ? 3cf81404-d62b-4eba-b197-8d50fa81eb7e
  10. My laptop won't open the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My laptop won't open the xbox app: I've been trying to log in to the Xbox app all day but it doesn't work, I think I've already tried all the methods but I'm always open to any recommendations the community has, I hope you can help...