Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

Discus and support Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I use the Xbox app on my pc but it never shows my friends what I’m playing, simply states “online” plus I don’t unlock any achievements. Been playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thekidwhodoes, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

I use the Xbox app on my pc but it never shows my friends what I’m playing, simply states “online” plus I don’t unlock any achievements.

Been playing Outlast 2 but haven’t got a single achievement yet and it’s not on my profiles played history

Any help, suggestions or solutions?

submitted by /u/thekidwhodoes
    [link] [comments]

/u/thekidwhodoes, Oct 24, 2021
  2. R4VER Win User

Achievements

You can get achievements for both devices, they would show on the windows 10 xbox app. I am sure that its likely to be device specific, some play anywhere games may show on the same game ie cuphead, you may unlock one on xbox and another one on pc yet
    they would both show up regardless on the game achievements
  3. zerpjkim Win User

what happened to game stats on archivement section?

You should be able to see the stats for the game played.

Go to All Achievements and click on the game you want to view. There will be a tab to the left that says "stats" and it will show you the time played.

You can also see it on the mobile app by going to Achievements, and click on the game and it will show the information for the game including gamer score, achievements unlocked, and time played.
    No, friend. The most of stats for abox games are empty.

There aren´t any stats on xbox neither in archivements nor in app nor in profile page on pc
  4. Loch Doun Win User

Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

I am having the same issue. I've already unlocked 25 achievements on the 360 version.

I launched Destiny on Xbox One for the first time today and it unlocked 3 achievements and then stopped.

It is only showing 3 achievements on my profile but the achievements app shows that I unlocked 25.

What is going on? Is this an Xbox server issue that will be resolved on it's own?
  5. MrCall17 Win User

True achievements

I don’t know how to track the achievements when i go to it doesn’t show how much progress i am into the achievements it only shows others i’m confused
  6. Tomoseph Win User

Windows 8- Signing out of Xbox live

Thanks for helping but whats not what I meant, I need to log my existing xbox live account into my windows account so that when I play games on my PC and unlock achievements it shows up on my xbox live account .
Thema:

Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements

1. Xbox app on pc doesn’t show what game I’m playing or unlock achievements - Similar Threads - app doesn’t show

2. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...
  3. Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures: So with the new change where captures are being deleted, I’m panicking. My Xbox one drive won’t upload any of my clips, I keep getting an error message, and my Xbox app only shows clips up to 3...
  4. The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in

in XBoX on Windows
    The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in: So I’ve just had a brand new pc and when opening the Xbox app on it pressed the upper left corner and selected log in. A pop up with “join the Xbox community” showed up with a green button saying...
  5. My xbox app on pc doesn’t work and my game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app on pc doesn’t work and my game services: hello i have a problem with my xbox app on my pc it doesn’t work i can’t see my games and when i want to install any game it tell me i need to install game services that i already have i try...
  6. Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.: My series x almost 2 weeks ago decided that it was going to stop downloading anything and to stop launching any games or apps. Basically anything relating to the network doesn’t work. Since then...
  7. Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...: Basically I tried searching up Crusaders Kings III on the xbox app and it was working great then it wouldn’t download and crashed and I had to uninstall it 100 times and now my Microsoft store...
  8. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox mobile app doesn’t accurately show whether console is on or not

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app doesn’t accurately show whether console is on or not: On my xbox mobile app, after the update. The app always tells me that the console is on, even when it is off. As well as, when I turn on the xbox from the mobile app, I can’t turn it off with the...
  10. Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Inside content doesn’t show up in the insider app on xbox: I recently signed up for the sea of thieves insider program and I was then told I should find it in the insider content page on the insider hub. I do not find anything other than Minecraft and...