Xbox app on PC doesn't let me login.

Discus and support Xbox app on PC doesn't let me login. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there. As in the title - the Xbox app doesn't let me log into my account. The window just flashes for a second and goes back to the main screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mateusz Lesniewski, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Xbox app on PC doesn't let me login.

Hello there.

As in the title - the Xbox app doesn't let me log into my account. The window just flashes for a second and goes back to the main screen with no result.

When checking the processes the Xbox Identity Provider has a note that says "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance". I've tried to start the XIP manually from the file but it just gets stuck on the Please Wait screen.

I'm on Windows 11 with all latest patches, installed on the Gigabyte A7 X1 laptop, also all updated.

No idea on how to proceed, haven't had problems with it on desktop. My main issue is that I'm paying for the Xbox game pass on PC and this issue prevents me from using it. If unsolved I'll just have to cancel this subscription.

Any suggestions?

:)

Mateusz Lesniewski, Sep 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox app on PC doesn't let me login.