Xbox app on PC displays font in Korean!

Discus and support Xbox app on PC displays font in Korean! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, read carefully, because this is a little bit complicated! Xbox app on Windows 10 PC displays text in Korean. It could be, because I Am using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chromerook83998, May 16, 2021.

1. Xbox app on PC displays font in Korean!

Hello,

read carefully, because this is a little bit complicated! Xbox app on Windows 10 PC displays text in Korean. It could be, because I Am using font from Korean pack called - "Dotum". I replaced Segoe in regedit with this font, I don't exactly understand the changes I did: so I can't fully explain it to you... But everything displays in English in Windows and everywhere else, so it is strange! I use language display font - English Philippines and there is no other entry! Except for input method (keyboard language) - I have Korean on 2nd place under Philippines, because I need that added to have "Dotum" font available. I googled that Xbox app will show font based on language you set in Windows, but then again: both display and keyboard languages are set to EN - Philippines. So I have no idea why it displays in Korean. Any other way to change language, maybe inside the Xbox app?

For list of changes I did check 3rd post from the end:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/9e1370e9-9eaa-4840-97ed-0fee855e6e88

Thank you for answer!

:)

chromerook83998, May 16, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox app on PC displays font in Korean!