Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not

Discus and support Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a couple months now Xbox app on my phone has been saying sorry we can’t sign in because your account is suspended and it’s not I have checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Remi1, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Its Remi1
    Its Remi1 Guest

For a couple months now Xbox app on my phone has been saying sorry we can’t sign in because your account is suspended and it’s not I have checked my Xbox itself and the website I am not banned I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling and nothing has helped if anyone could help me that would be great thanks!

:)

Its Remi1, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox app. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on the information I've gathered, a user posted a solution similar to this issue:

" 1- I signed out from my account on all my devices using the Microsoft website.

2- Clear individual app files Open the Settings app. Choose Apps from the left-side menu. Click Installed apps. Find the app you want to reset, click the ellipsis (...) ... Scroll down to find the Reset button and click it. Click Reset again. Windows 11 will delete all the files associated with the app so you can start fresh.

3- Restart your computer, and try again. "

Kindly try to perform the workarounds using your Windows PC device above to see if it works.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePa.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/1385oji/xbox_app_on_pc_thinks_im_banned/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. CollynEllis Win User

Enforcement

Do you know why on my Xbox it says I’m perma banned but Xbox support on the phone says I’m not and it’s just a suspension?
  4. Kendall smith2 Win User

How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

I’m having problems playing my career on 2k saying it’s a error saying I’m banned
  5. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

No I’m not it says it’s permanent banned, which is why I’m confused cause it’s not showing I’m permanently banned on Xbox enforcement side, when I said I would login and it wouldn’t say anything I meant to Xbox enforcement sorry.
  6. Ravenhead 0o0 Win User

I got communication banned by a cheater.

So I’m unbanned but I can’t use my Xbox app to message people, it says I’m still suspended but only on the app
Thema:

1. Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not - Similar Threads - app phone says

2. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  3. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  4. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says “turn on your console and sign in with your account” but it is on...
  5. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  6. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  8. Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone: When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing. 34de4ff0-31ed-43a0-a2e9-5585bbecc692
  9. How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.: Hello, I need help uploading my Xbox game bar clips to my mobile app on my phone, I used to be able to do this but for some reason the upload button on the Xbox game bar does not show up anymore....
  10. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white: I need help finding out why my screen goes white 8a937d04-9423-4b13-a801-9423bb61e186